Chapter 11

Author suggestion: you should listen to serendipity while reading this it really sets the mood.

I wake up and my mattress isn't stiff and I can see moonlight.
What the crap is going on?! While still laying down I turn around and see Jimin Sleeping ever so soundly. Without thinking I take my finger and trace a line on his face, from the forehead to the neck and I stop. His eyes flutter open ever so gracefully.
Jimin- why did you stop?
Yn- *blushes* I thought it would wake you.
Jimin- I wouldn't mind that.
Yn- if I may ask, why am I here?
Jimin- well I went downstairs to get your food and I saw you crying in your sleep, so I couldn't just leave you there crying so I brought you up here.
Yn- what about the cameras?
Jimin- Taehyung's got my back, I'll be fine. Also what time does that clock by you say?
Yn- 4:38, why
Jimin- well I was hoping to take you somewhere really cool, and as of right now we have 2 hours so get up get changed and meet me here.
Yn- um ok
I get in my room and as quietly as possible I brush my hair and change into a light purple pink and baby blue hoodie with some navy leggings with a white swirl. I meet jimin in his room and he takes me to a Corner of the room, and I start to get nervous. Jimin then grabs a hidden handle on the ceiling and pulls, revealing a midnight sky.
Jimin- ladies first
I head up for some reason, I don't understand why I'm so trusting. As jimin comes up I see him holding a yellow blanket and some snacks.

Jimin POV:
I get to the roof and pass y/n a pillow and she lays down, I lay next to her and we share the blanket and I put the snacks in the middle. She keeps her gaze focused on the stars. But the only ones I can look at are the ones in her eyes,
Ugh Y/n! Just let me love you
I carefully study her face and realize how large her lips are, how she has a freckle behind her ear, but her eyes. They are gorgeous at first glance they look like a certain shade of brown but really they're a dark red and purple mix and the sparkles in them only make me fall harder for her.
Jimin- y/n
Y/n- hm?
Jimin- could you please eat something just for me. You haven't eaten all week
Y/n- I guess so Jimin
She grabs one of the burgers and takes a bite, her face tells me she's missed food so she keeps eating. An hour has passed so now it's 5:38
We're sitting up and she is leaning on my shoulder. The sky is a deep purple and we turn and look at each other deep in the eyes. I want to kiss her again so bad but she might not want it so I don't, but then she closes her eyes so I lean in and we kiss, again. It's passionate and I don't ever want to stop the birds start to sing and the light is pink and gold. As we pull away we stare into each other's eyes and kiss again, it's deep and genuine. As we pull away I stroke her fiery red hair starting from her ashen black and brown roots to the deep red of the tips. She puts her head on my chest and we sit there on the roof in a yellow blanket under the pink, purple, and blue sky in silence occasionally stealing a kiss. It was perfect, I never wanted it to end. After a bit I can feel her breathing on my chest get slower, she's sleeping.

Jimin- Y/n- I love you. 

I'm not expecting a response, she's asleep after all, but I had to let it out.

As much as I hate it it's 7:30 which means I have to take Y/n back before everyone wakes up, I don't have the heart to wake her it's her first good sleep in a while. So I carry her bridal style and set her down on the bed and kiss her softly on the head
Jimin- I'll be back soon, love.
I start walking up the stairs as I feel a tap on my shoulder, it's Tae.
Tae- I wanted to know, how did it go?
Jimin- thank you for helping me. It was perfect!
Taehyung- that's good, goodnight.
Jimin- goodnight Taehyung

I head upstairs I take off my shirt and get in bed, the place yn was is still a tad warm and as I think back to hugging and holding her and especially kissing her I realized it truly was perfect. I go to sleep now, smiling.

I love you Yn