Chapter 16

Y/n-Hello yoongi
Yoongi- I hope you have permission to be out here
Y/n- yes I do actually I was released today
Yoongi- I hope I can find you trust worthy
He takes the book I'm looking at out of my hands and I look up into his brown eyes. They were hard they looked like they could be holding baggage but they didn't let anything slip.
Y/n- and I hope I can find you're not an jerk
Yoongi- you know you really push my buttons.
Before he can put his hand on the other side of me I go to the next shelf.
Y/n- why are you like this?
Yoongi- I don't know what you're talking about
Y/n- you have this huge bad guy exterior but I can tell you're really a soft person. I start coming closer So, what happened? As I ask this I get close enough to touch.
Yoongi- I've been like this, and there is nothing that proves otherwise.
He's lying and I know it he doesn't want to himself as weak so he covers it up. Probably some childhood trauma like the rest of us.
He the starts walking towards me looming over me but I don't back down I was a stubborn wolf and I would keep my authority. Instead of moving I just stare him in the eyes and we stay like this for a good 20 minutes before namjoon walks in.
Namjoon- what is going on?
*silence*
Namjoon- Y/n I need you
Y/n- alright Namjoon I'm coming.
Before I leave I whisper something into Yoongi's ear,
Y/n- I could go all day don't take this as I'm backing down take it as I'm obeying my alpha.
He just looks at me as I walk out the room with a smirk on my face.

We walk to the fancier living room and Namjoon motions for me to take a seat.
Y/n- so what do you need me to do?
Namjoon- well I was hoping that we could try having you turn into your wolf form.
Y/n- that's not a good idea, I haven't changed in almost 4 years!
Namjoon- yeah well we're going to need you at the top of your game if you're going to be on the team. So I was thinking maybe tonight?
Y/n- do I have to?
Namjoon- yeah this isn't a question, you're doing it.
Y/n- fine I'll do it.
Namjoon- how does tonight with Jimin, Taehyung, and Jin sound?
Y/n- do I have a choice?
Namjoon- not really, no.