Chapter 23

Namjoon- today Jin, Hoseok, and Jungkook went to scout the sellers and see if there was any information we would need so what did you guys find
Jin- well they're being sold on the black market and everyone seemed to have some sort of mark on them to prove that they were supposed to be there, I guess.
Jungkook- the place is heavily guarded and they're selling mainly weapons now. It seems the big leaders on top are the Chois and there are tiers below them.
Hoseok- to get in we would probably need someone on the inside that they wouldn't know about.
Everyone looks towards me
Y/n- yeah don't get me wrong I totally would, but I used to live with the Choi's they would definitely recognize me
Taehyung- I got mixed up with them as a kid so I guess I'm out of the running
Jin- same here
Jungkook- I'll do it. After all I think I'm one of the only ones who hasn't had a past with them
Namjoon nodded and said
Are you sure about that Jungkook? It's a dangerous job, you could get caught
Jungkook- I'm sure after all I'm one of our fastest if anything goes south I'm can get out quicker than most of you guys could.
Namjoon- well then it's decided jungkook will be our undercover man. Now all we have to do is figure out how to get in, Y/n do you know anything that could help us?
I thought hard about it and finally remembered something
Y/n- the tournaments, I remember once every month a tournament was held to accept someone into the gang. There were hundreds of people who tried but only one was allowed to win, these tournaments were pretty much fights to the death. How far you were willing to go to get in would see how much your loyalty was to the gang. And the winner would usually join the higher ranks.
Namjoon- and that is how we'll get in, jungkook can easily beat them he's our best combatant and can more than handle himself with a weapon.
Yoongi- but what about his control?
Everyone looked in Yoongi's direction, this was the first he had spoken since we met up and judging from the looks on everyone's faces he doesn't really contribute during these.
Yoongi- he could let his emotions get the best of him and turn into a wolf any second, if that happens he'll be captured, then what?
Jungkook- well then I'll just work on my control.
Yoongi- there is no guarantee
Jungkook- But I know I ca-
Yoongi- WE WONT LOSE A BROTHER!
he got up and left the room I was closest to the door so I think I was the only one who heard him murmur the words: not again.

There was a shocked silence for a couple seconds until namjoon finally broke it.
Namjoon- y/n, when do the tournaments start?
Y/n- the 6th of every month
Namjoon- that gives us 2 weeks of preparation. Everyone is dismissed.
Everyone left the room and went to their rooms, except for me. I went to the library because I knew he would be there, and I wasn't disappointed. There he was sitting at the piano, head in his hands.
Yoongi- what do you want?
Y/n- I want to talk
There was a moment of silence before he scooted over and opened a space next to him on the bench, he looked up at me.
Yoongi- well than, talk.