Chapter 21

Oh my gosh! He took me on a date, well he didn't call it a date so technically we're not dating. Right?
My stomach interrupts me from my thoughts and I look at the clock on the nightstand. It's 2:30 am and it doesn't look like I'm going to be getting any sleep tonight so still in my hoodie and shorts I quietly open my door and step into the hallway. The only light is the moon from outside. As I tiptoe my way down the steps I see a faint light coming from the kitchen. I go anyways and I see Jimin and Yoongi making mug cakes. They look up at me, with confused looks.
Jimin- what are you doing awake at this hour?
Yoongi- yeah shouldn't you be asleep
Y/n- I could say the same to you
We were all whispering so we weren't caught.
Yoongi- well first I came down to grab a quick snack and go back to bed but then Jimin came down and started to make a mug cake and didn't want to be alone, so I stayed with him.
Jimin- yeah that's pretty much what happened.
Yoongi- and now that Y/n is here I will be going to bed, goodnight.
Y/n- goodnight.
He seemed a bit calmer with me as if he didn't hate me as much and that made me happy. Now Yoongi had left and it was just me and Jimin.
Y/n- can I have a mug cake?
Jimin- grab one of the mixing packets and I'll show you how to make one.
Y/n- alright
I grab a packet from the pantry and bring it to the counter where Jimin is waiting. He gets a mug from the cabinet and starts to pour milk in it once the milk was finished he added the mix.
Jimin- and now we microwave them, I'll put mine in first.
He set the microwave for 2 minutes which gave us time to talk.
Jimin- so where did Jungkook take you
Y/n- we just ate a bit and then went shopping
Jimin- that sounds fun
Y/n- yeah it was.
I could see the smile on his face fade a bit when he realized Jungkook practically took me out on a date. But he quickly turned and opened the microwave before it beeped. He took out his mug and was about to leave when I grabbed his wrist.
Y/n- wait, please don't leave me.
Jimin- of course I'll stay.
I put my mug in and set it for 2 minutes just like jimin.
Out of nowhere he came from behind and just gave me a hug. I pushed myself out and when he turned around he looked a bit hurt but not for too long because I immediately hugged him back. He rested his chin on my head and we stayed like that, the only sound was our breathing.
BEEP BEEP!
We quickly scrambled to open the microwave before anyone woke up. I got my mug out and Jimin and I walked up the stairs together, we went to our doors but before I went inside I said.
Y/n- hey Jimin
Jimin- yeah?
Y/n- do you think we can go on the roof again just like the other night?
Jimin- absolutely. After you
He gestured for me to walk in and I went to the corner with the sunroof. We opened it up and went outside into the cool weather, Jimin brought up the blanket and pillows and we got comfy. Until we started to feel water droplets, we only had a matter of seconds before it started to pour down. We started laughing and running to get back inside but not before getting soaked.
As Jimin and I got inside he went into his bathroom and pulled out 2 towels and an extra hoodie for me.
Jimin- here you can change into this since your's is soaked, and just since it's raining doesn't mean we can't have fun.
Y/n- alright plan out what you want and I'll get changed.
I go into the bathroom and change, luckily my shorts are still dry because of my hoodie. I dry my hair off as best as I can and come out to see jimin on the bed with at least 3 blankets and 6 pillows with a laptop in front.
Jimin- I was thinking maybe a movie night?
Y/n- that sounds great!
I hop in the bed and lay down as Jimin props the laptop up. We started watching romcoms and other movies and at one point jimin put his arm around me. I'm not sure when but I put my head on Jimin's shoulder and I fell asleep.