Chapter 28

Jungkook picks me up and puts me onto shore as he climbs out. I pick up my jacket to put on and after a couple seconds it's soaked.
Jungkook- here use this it'll work better
He hands me his shirt
Y/n- well what will you wear?
Jungkook- I came prepared
He pulled out a hoodie and put it on himself
Jk- alright let's go back before you catch a cold
Jungkook puts his arm around me as we walk back to the house. I lean in closer to him, the only sounds were the animals in the woods. I look up at his eyes, he seems focused on what's in front of us. I look ahead and stay silent, but I can feel his eyes on eyes on me, my heart started to beat faster now and I just hope he can't hear it. We reach the house and go up to the door it feels like 1 am so no one should be awake. I stand back as Jungkook reaches for the door and turns the handle, but it doesn't open.
Jungkook- Y/n?
Y/n- what's up?
Jungkook- please tell me you got out of the house without using the front door
Y/n- of course I did
Jk- well we might need it
Y/n- are we locked out
Jungkook- maybe
Y/n- *sigh* follow me
We circle the house to where there was a slightly opened window and a faint light.
Y/n- you can climb right?
Jungkook- of course I can
We make our way up the brick wall and get in through the window. I walk Jungkook to the door and open it for him, but he closes it quietly.
Jungkook- before I go, I have something to ask.
Y/n- shoot
Jungkook- earlier you said you would volunteer to take my place. Did you mean it?
Y/n- of course I did
Jungkook- that's all I needed to hear
His hand grazed my cheek and gently lifted my face into a quick kiss. After that he grinned and quietly left. I dried myself off, changed, and tossed myself on the bed, tonight was amazing I fell asleep to good thoughts.

I wake up as the sunlight hits me.
Y/n- ugh I forgot to close the curtains
I get out of bed and go downstairs and see Yoongi in the kitchen this time, I don't want to talk to him, but the hunger is overwhelming.
Y/n- so what's for breakfast?
Yoongi- French toast, it'll be ready soon
Y/n- ok
I walk over to the couch where the rest of the guys are watching a movie. I sat down and was about to watch the movie, when Namjoon came in.
Namjoon- hey guys Blackpink is coming over for dinner next week
Everyone groans
Jin- why them?
Namjoon- because to keep people as allies we have to be nice.
Y/n- who is Blackpink?
Jimin- they're another gang, they aren't hybrids but they are our allies, even though they're below us on the chain of power
Y/n- oh ok.
Jungkook- aren't we going out to the tournaments next week?
Namjoon- this is a couple days before
Jungkook- oh ok
Yoongi- food is ready!
We all gather around the table and eat, Yoongi is a really good cook. Once I finish I go upstairs to my room and play some music, after a bit I get bored and start walking around the halls looking for a door that's open. I see a room with green lights coming out and I go in to see Taehyung at his computer with a headset on gaming.
Tae- oh hey, Y/n
Y/n- what are you doing?
Tae- just gaming. AISH!
Y/n- what happened?
Taehyung- my team just died
Y/n- that sucks
Tae- yeah it does
I sit down on the bed and he turns around in his chair.
Taehyung- so, what's up?
Y/n- I was just bored and wanted to hang out with someone.
Tae- oh ok
We sit in silence for a bit when I notice something
Y/n- Taehyung, where did you get that bracelet?
Taehyung- oh this? I um got it from an old friend
Y/n- oh really? What was their name?
Taehyung- her name was similar to yours
Y/n- did you by any chance get it from her in the woods?
Tae- yes, why?
Y/n- I was just wondering.
There was a moment of silence before I couldn't take the curiosity anymore
Y/n- Taehyung?
Tae- yes?
Y/n- do you by any chance know anyone named Tata
He gasped lightly as if the name struck meaning
Taehyung- yes actually.
Y/n- really?
Taehyung- that was my name before I found my hyungs
Y/n- Tata!?
Taehyung- Y/n!???
We both jumped into eachother's arms with a never ending hug
Y/n- I can't believe you were here all this time and I didn't know
Taehyung- I'm glad you got away from your family!
Y/n- thanks. I'm glad you are actually alive, what happened the night you were taken?
Taehyung- well I woke up in a dark room and some sketchy guys demanded that I tell them where you were, but being the food friend that I was, also I kinda forgot, I didn't tell them. They roughed me up and I wasn't in very good shape, but I managed to escape because I wanted to find you, and then Jin found me.
Y/n- I'm so glad you got out, I tried to follow them, but they shot me so I couldn't follow them
Taehyung- how did you get out?
Y/n- the day after they took you I couldn't bring myself to return home so I just ran away and didn't look back, I'm lucky I found civilization.
Taehyung- sounds like something you'd do.

We hugged again and laughed and talked for hours, but we also agreed that we couldn't tell the guys. Not because we couldn't trust them, but because there's just a lot going on and we didn't want to add the fact me and Tae shared a past.

I was so happy to have Taehyung in my life, even if it's a different name, it's still my best friend.