Chapter 39

(Jimin POV)
I'm relieved the rest of the boys are alive, I hope Y/n is safe. I want her to under no circumstances to come here, I would never forgive myself if I was used as bait to capture her. My thoughts get interrupted by a female voice
You can have those three, I want that one.
I move to my cell window, every step hurts from the bruises. I see 3 guards pretty much dragging my hyungs and Jungkook out of their cells one by one. I'm the only one left, my arms start to feel heavy and I back up and lean against the wall to catch my breath, I place a hand on my face and feel something  wet, I look back at my hand and it's covered in blood.
Jimin- frick, this is exactly what I need right now
My cell door opens revealing a figure wearing a full black jumpsuit and a pink mask, her hair is black and falls to her sides. Two guards come in after her and pin me against the wall, as if I would've been able to move.
She comes close, even with my vision blurred I realize this is Jisoo
Jisoo- now this, seems familiar
Jimin- Jisoo, weren't you on our side last I checked?
Jisoo- did you ever stop to think you're being played?
As she finishes her sentence she slaps me across the face
Jisoo- that, was for our last meeting
She places a strong punch in my stomach
Jisoo- and that was for fun
My vision starts to blur even more the last thing I see is Jisoo's evil grin
I hope the rest of them are doing better than me
My world goes dark.

(Jin POV)
I am the first to be dragged out and taken to another room, it was all concrete and dark, a figure was waiting in the room. When I was placed on my knees with my hands tied he turns around to face me, it's Mr. Choi, I hope he doesn't recognize me.
Mr. Choi- you know it's been a while since we last met, Kai. After I sold you I didn't really keep tabs on you, tell me did you change your name?
I simply shake my head
Mr. Choi- that's funny, I remember hearing Jisoo talk about someone named Jin, who fits a description much like yours, however he doesn't matter right now. Right now I want to know about your sister Y/N, tell me Kai, where is she?
Jin- I haven't seen her even after all my efforts.
Mr. Choi- now, I know you're lying because if I recall, she is living with you and your 'brothers'. See I'm not very fond of liars do you know what I do to liars?
He turns around and comes closer, I keep my head down, but my efforts don't work. I feel a blow to the side of my face, once my sight evens out again i realize the side of my face feels wet, there's no doubt I'm bleeding.
Mr. Choi- now you'll answer truthfully, right? So tell me how's she doing?
Jin- better than she ever was
Mr. Choi- that's a pity, but she'll have fun here
Jin- and how do you expect her to come with you?
Mr. Choi- why, with you of course. She'll come in to bravely save her brother, only to find she belongs here.
Jin- she will never come with you! Not if I have anything to say about it.
Mr. Choi- and what will you do?
I look around and that's when it hits me
Jin- you can take me instead
He comes closer again and puts his large hands in my shoulders pressing me closer to the ground opening burning wounds in my knees.
Mr. Choi- it's touching it really is, but see the thing is I want your sister not you and I will always get what I want. Take him away
I get yanked up to me feet, which have fallen asleep. I get shoved through the hallways to my cell where Namjoon is already on the ground barely clinging to consciousness, blood and bruises everywhere. I get thrown onto the ground next to him, I can barely move, but it's not just because of my pain, it's for my sister she's sell herself for me in a heartbeat. But I don't know if she'll be able to get out again. I don't even realize it, but I'm slipping through consciousness but I don't try to fight it. My thoughts slowly consume me into a sleep.