Chapter 15

I walk out of Jimin's room and bump into Taehyung and Jungkook. They look like they've seen a ghost, but they recover quickly.
Tae (whispering): don't worry we won't tell namjoon you came out as long as you go back right now.
Y/n: what are you talking about?! I was released today.
Jk: that's great y/n I can't wait to hang out a bit more!
Y/n: me neither
We go our separate ways and I stop at the library door, about to go in when I hear beautiful music. It captured me, made me want to go inside, when I remembered that the piano player was Yoongi and right now he's not my biggest fan. So I go down the halls and find a room with some more upbeat music playing. It seems to be the dance room and in the middle is Hobi, really feeling himself and dancing his heart out. He soon finishes with a big flourish. I start clapping.
Y/n: amazing performance
Hobi: Y/n were you finally released?
Y/n: you know you are the only person who has actually believed that I didn't sneak out
Hobi: haha haha
Y/n: so what are you dancing to
Hobi: I made a couple of recordings so I dance to those.
Y/n: sounds cool you should show me some time.
Hobi: I could show you one now, it's a 2 person dance and I've wanted a partner for so long.
Y/n: sure let's do it!
Hobi: ok just follow my lead he presses a remote and the music plays
*airplane pt 2 plays*
We start separated when all of a sudden he pulls me in and spins me we do a quick dance and some foot work. And the rapping part comes on he lets me go and we start picking up the pace, as the rap ends he pulls me again
*mariachi part start*
He gives me a spin and a dip and lets me go again we continue a series of very hard but fun moves when the ending comes. He pulls me in again and dips me but this time I don't come up, a tension fills the room as the song ends and we get closer. I can feel his breath on my face but for some reason I don't fight it our lips were about to touch when he finally pulled me away.
J-Hope- Oh my gosh Y/n I'm so so so so sorry I didn't mean to I can't be-
Y/n: you're fine Hobi
J-Hope- oh my gosh thank you!
Y/n- ok I gotta go.
Hobi- see ya around.
I walk out of the dance room back down the hallway of the library, I don't hear anything just standard library music so I go in. I start looking through the books when I accidentally bump into some one. It's none other than, you guessed it! Yoongi.

Why hello there y/n