Chapter 24

A/n- in case you don't read the comments, sometimes I will give you a recommendation of a song to listen to during the chapter to set the mood for this chapter you should listen to 'You still don't know my name' by Labrinth

I take the seat and look him, he put his head back in his hands.

Y/n- what did you mean when you said not again?
He looked up at me
Yoongi- I never said that
Y/n- I think I was the only one that heard, but I know you said it.
We both stood up
Yoongi- so what if I did?! It's not any of your business!
He was now closer than I liked and looming over me, but I didn't back down
Y/n- what is your problem with me?!
Yoongi- I don't have a problem with you!
Y/n-well it sure seems like you do!
Yoongi- my problem is your past!!
Y/n- you don't know anything about my past!
By this time our shouting had attracted the maknaes Taehyung and Jungkook, but it seemed I was the only one who sensed them because Yoongi didn't say anything, but I didn't mind they could watch for all I care.
Yoongi- well I know what you're parents did and what you were probably trained to do!!
Y/n- oh yeah?! And what is that!!?!
Yoongi- kill, it's all you can do!
Y/n- those were the people I left behind! Those were the people I left because I didn't want to be trained to kill!
Yoongi- it still doesn't change the fact-
He caught himself and shut his mouth but I wasn't going to let him go that easily.
Y/n- change what fact?!?! Huh?!
Yoongi- the fact that your parents killed my little brother!!!
A hush fell over the room and I stepped backwards, I wasn't expecting that I didn't know how to respond but then he continued
Yoongi- your parents took my brother from me when he was only 14
Yoongi doesn't cry, but he let one tear slip.
I tried to reason with them he just needed the money so we could eat, but they didn't care they shot him and left him in that alley. He was letting his tears fall now They left me alone without a brother since I was 17, his tears slowed down now for 3 years I didn't have brothers until I stumbled across Taehyung and Jin by accident. His voice got low I swore revenge and you can bet I won't let them take Jungkook too. Not if I have a say in it.

He gave me one hard look in the eyes and left the room, he left me shocked. I fell to my knees crying. Not because of what happened to Yoongi, but to what I could've stopped if I had stayed and stopped them, to what I could so easily become. Before I knew it Taehyung was holding me and shushing me I couldn't say much else but these few words.

Y/n- I don't want to be cruel
And to that Taehyung responded by looking me in the eyes and saying
Taehyung- you are amazing! Those were the people that took you away that wasn't you. What you did was you left so you could become a better person.
He lifted me up and carried me to my room where he set me down on my bed, he reached for the door
Y/n- no wait!
He turned around to see what I needed
Y/n- can you please stay with me?
Taehyung- of course
He gets in the bed and I lay my head on his chest as I drift off to sleep feeling the rhythm of his breathing.
With Taehyung I felt safe.