Chapter 42

While Mr. Choi is stunned I sprint fora pillar only for my hand to be grabbed and yanked back.
Choi- you're not going anywhere
There was gunfire everywhere, that's when I remember it, while he isn't looking I reach into my boot and pull out a knife, I quickly pull it down his arm, it's nothing he can't recover from but it is a lot of pain. I sprint my way towards the pillars, I'm almost there, but then I see Jin's face switch to fear he's about to run towards me but then I feel a force come at me from the left pushing us both into a wall. I look up and see Jungkook's face his cheek is swollen, but he still manages a grin
Jungkook- I told you I'd be back
He helps me up, but that's when it hits him. Jungkook yells out in pain as the bullet makes its way into his shoulder, the blood starts to fall and fast. While Jungkook leans on me and I turn around shooting my gun in the direction it came from. The gunfire stops and they start to retreat, I see Mr. Choi is bleeding.
Did I hit him, well it doesn't matter at the moment what matters is Jungkook
Y/n- we need help here!
Jimin- I've got him
Jimin lifts Jungkook up and we run back to the van he sets him down in the back of the van while everyone else gets in the car. I stay in the back with Jungkook. I hear Jimin question Eric's presence as we drive away, but I only focus on Jungkook and his labored breathing.
We slowly but surely get Jungkook's shirt off of him. He's losing blood, and fast I have to get the bullet out, it could have easily be toxic. I take out the first aid kit and take the tweezers and hand Jungkook a towel to bite on. I get the tweezers into his arm and find the bullet I pull on it and as it comes out I realize Jungkook isn't biting down, or showing emotion, he's just looking into my eyes, I try not to acknowledge it as I bandage his wound. I move to his stomach where there is a deep gash, out of nowhere he start to yell in pain.
Jin- Y/n what's going on?
Y/n- I don't know, Eric DRIVE FASTER!!
Jin- we're almost there just keep him stable
Y/n- Jungkook, Jungkook, focus on me. Just look into my eyes and focus on me.
His big doe eyes focus for a second but start to flicker. I don't know what comes over me but I lift his head up and kiss him. I don't do it out of worry but it is genuine, I start to feel him kiss back, and as I pull away his eyes flicker open.
Jungkook- y-your right, I'll fight for that.
He stays there eyes locked in mine, I try my hardest not to show my worry to the shirtless boy. Then the car stops, Jimin opens the trunk and they lead him inside a room with Hoseok and a operating table, Jin tries to come in but is stopped, he himself needs medical treatment before he can do anything. Hoseok doesn't even let me in, on want to go in and help Jungkook, I want to make sure he lives, but I can't I'm stuck behind doors.