Chapter 25

I woke up to the golden color of Taehyung's face as the rising sun hit it. I look up slightly to check the clock, it's 7:15 am, this is the earliest I've woken up in a long time. I was about to get up when I feel something around my waist, I look down and see Tae's arm wrapped around me as if I were a pillow. I try to remove his arm gently, but he groans and opens his eyes a little.
Taehyung- where are you going the sun is barely up
Y/n- I just woke up and I didn't want to bother you.
Tae- then go back to sleep
He pulls me into a hug and he cradles me as we fall back asleep, something about him reminds me so much of Tata. I look back up at his bronze face he has a faint smile even as he sleeps, and that was the last thing I saw before i fell back asleep.

(Flashback/dream)
I'm 16 now and It's Tuesday again I was thrown out, but this time it was somewhere new somewhere I hadn't seen before. I looked around there was nothing but forest, but that never stopped me, if I wasn't back at the shed within the hour Tata would give some sort of signal as to where he was. I wandered for about an hour until I smelled something, it was food, I knew it him trying to signal me. I turned into my wolf form and sprinted for a bit until I reached the shed where Tata was cooking eggs in a skillet over the fire.
Y/n- do you have any for me?
Tata- oof sorry I forgot about you
We chuckled as he motioned towards a pan on the left, he finished cooking his meal and sat down beside me.
Tata- so how was your tracking?
Y/n- as always I hated the feeling of being lost, so you know the usual, but I think they sent me far enough  that I can go back tomorrow instead of tonight.
Tata- that's good, we can spend some time together
Y/n- yeah that'll be fun.
We finished our food and set it down inside as the sun started to set. We went outside for a stroll and the stars started to come out. His eyes reflected the night and his face was so happy.
Tata- you know what would be fun?
Y/n- what?
Tata- this
He took my bracelet from my wrist, (it was nothing special just a leather band I found) and ran through the woods with it, I stayed close behind, I was about to catch up with him when my foot got caught in a root and I got stuck. Tata didn't notice and kept running, he was out of earshot so I couldn't call him without getting caught. So I started to push the roots, and as I was getting up I heard a faint thud. Then the sound of an engine.
No no no no no this can't be happening
I go into my wolf form and sprint towards the sound
Y/N! Y/N! HELP! it was Tata I knew he was in danger
HELP M- when he got cut off it made me charge even faster until I came across 4 men in all black holding Tata, they had his mouth covered.
The first man had a build similar to one of my 'father's' workers, he seemed to be the leader.
Y/n- drop the boy!
They all turned around to face me
Man 1: Sorry princess we can't do that. Put him in.
They put him in the van and got in
Man 1: and don't you think about following we're not afraid to hurt him.
He showed me his gun, but all my lie detectors were going off, those guns were empty, they couldn't touch him, but I played along until they got in. Once they started the van I charged I ripped the door off to find him, only to see Tata passed out with someone poking him with a syringe.
Man 1: I warned you not to come. He tilted his head towards me do it.
The third man took a gun and shot it at me and I fell out of the van tumbling and falling, he was lying when he said he had a gun, but he never said he didn't have tranquilizer. I fought the urge to fall asleep, I kept running even as the van was out of sight, I kept running even as I involuntarily turned from wolf to human, I tried to keep running even as the sedative/tranquilizer took place I tried not too close my eyes but I failed and I collapsed in the middle of the woods.
(End of flashback)

My eyes open fast I was breathing hard and I realized Taehyung was next to me.
Taehyung- Y/n are you o-
I hug him as hard as I can
Y/n- promise me something

Tae- anything

Y/n- promise me you won't leave me

Tae- I have no reason to

We locked eyes and he smiled at me,

he pulled me closer and we shared a kiss.

A/n- so now who do you ship?
I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far. See you soon! 😊💜