Chapter 9

I wake up in a metal room all of it the walls, floor, ceiling it was all sheet metal I tried to get up when I realize I'm handcuffed to a bed. I look around for something anything to help me get out when i see a figure in the corner.
Oh sh*t. Please don't be Na-
Namjoon- how was your little trip y/n?
I stayed dead silent
Namjoon- I thought we had one rule. No running but do you give a sh*t? NO!
It wasn't just his words that stung it was his tone. I could feel his anger everything he was holding back. He started walking closer
Namjoon- just tell me why did you lie to me, princess?
Y/n- I-I wanted to live. Not survive
It took all of me to let it out without crying. I was just so sick of being dragged into this.
Namjoon- I wish that was answer enough.
Y/n- wh-what do you mean?!
Namjoon- I'm sorry to do this. He headed towards the door.
Y/n- No please don't!
Namjoon- you'll get what you need to live. But no luxuries. It will be like this for 2 weeks and then we will discuss your release.
Y/n- PLEASE! NO IM BEGGING YOU NAMJOON!!
But it was too late he already left. My restraints opened up as I walked around the room there was nothing but a table a couple glass cups a few books and a bathroom.
I threw a cup and as it broke I fell, sobbing. I've been in isolation too much for my life. My vision gets fuzzy and my ears start ringing I'm breathing fast and I can't stop, I feel arms wrap around me. 

Everything goes dark again.