Chapter 20

We reach the restaurant and it looked like a diner, when we got inside it really was like an 80's diner. We sat at a corner booth next to the window and a waitress comes to take our order.
Jungkook- we'll have three cheeseburgers a vanilla milkshake and an Oreo milkshake.
The waitress leaves our table
Y/n- so why did you bring me here?
Jungkook- well first of all I could tell you like burgers, just like me because when we had barbecue you always finished fastest. Also there's a mall around here and I thought it would be fun to go shopping together.
Y/n- no way, really?
Jk- yep
Our food comes and the burgers were really good, me and Jungkook split the extra one
Y/n- I gotta say this place is a ten out of ten
Jungkook- i knew you'd like it
We take our milkshakes to go and drive over to the mall. We go to hollister and Gucci. As we were about to leave we realize there is a shoe store and we go in jungkook and I get a pair of timberlands each, and I get a pair of plain white high tops. We finally leave the mall around 8 pm when Jungkook gets a call from Jin.
Jin- where are you?! Food is ready and we are starting without you so you better get food from outside unless you want to go to bed hungry.
Y/n- wow he sounds angry
Jungkook- he's not mad I've been through this enough times to know it's his normal reaction. By the time we're home he cools of and he'll feed us.
Y/n- you've done it that many times
Jk- yeah
Our drive home was slow and fun the stars above Usenet the mood and we listened to fun songs and we were about to pull into the house when Jungkook passes it.
Y/n- um Jungkook I think you just pa-
Jungkook- no, I know
Y/n- where are we going?
Jungkook- you'll see
About 15 minutes pass by when the car finally stops at the top of the mountain. We get out and he opens the trunk to reveal blankets and pillows.
Jungkook- i thought you might want to look at the stars for a couple minutes.
Y/n- I'd love that
We sit and watch the sky for about 20 minutes and the music in the background really set the mood, but we sadly have to head back. It takes us our top negotiating skills to get Jin to give us food and he finally gives in. After I eat I head up to my room and get ready for bed. I lay down and start to dose off when it hits me.

Jungkook just took me on a date, and I had no idea.