Chapter 18

Y/n! Y/n!
I hear Kai but his voice was deeper calling me. I turn my head in the direction it came from. It was the woods I slowly walk out of my shed and into the darkness of the nighttime woods.
y/n- Kai?
Tata- what? No it's me tata!
Y/n- what are you doing here?
We spoke in hushed whispers
tata- I got lonely and if I'm being honest kinda scared.
Y/n- I guess I could come out with you but only until dawn.
Tata- thank you!
We take a stroll under the moonlight, it's surprisingly bright for this late at night, my guess was it's still around 1 am.
(TATA POV)
Y/n- the moon is really bright tonight.
Tata- yeah it's very beautiful.
But out of all the beauty your's shines the brightest Choi Y/n
I wonder if she knows I'm staring at her? She seems very focused on the sky.
Without thinking I hold her soft hand and she looks up at me.
Tata- sorry I just don't want to get separated it's really easy since it's so late.
This was SUCH a lie just like when I said I was lonely. I know she probably has a secret power and it could be lie detector, but you can't use your power on another wolf so I'm safe.
Tata- do you want to sit down for a bit?
Y/n- um sure
We sit down next to each other and we look at the stars. Well I look at the ones in her eyes.
Y/n- Tata,
Tata- yeah what's up?
Y/n- thank you for coming into my life.
Tata- it's my pleasure. You know I'm here if you ever need to talk.
Y/n- yeah I know
She sets her head on my shoulder and starts to close her eyes. Even in her sleep she was perfect. This must have been her first smile or good sleep in a while because her lips are still formed into a smile.
Her lips, they looked so soft and welcoming, I want to kiss her so bad, but I know that would ruin things between us. So I'll wait for you Y/n until you're ready.
Before I know it the sky starts to get lighter, luckily though she doesn't live to far from here so I can take my time waking her up.
Tata- Y/n wake up.

Taehyung- Y/n wake up.