Intoxication (spice)

Derek's POV:

        I continue to advance on Aria, working my hands around her body. Her whole body pulsates under me, shuddering from the sensation. My hands dance down her hips and to the waistband of her pants, greedy for what they crave. Aria smiles, her pearly whites conveying her desire for me to continue. I oblige, my heart racing against my lungs.

I've dreamed of this moment. Her body molding into my hands as I give her everything. Nothing else on our minds, Ryder, Delina, everyone dissapears. Her heart palpating for no other reason than the anticipation of my touch. Her mouth spewing nothing but my name and curses of pleasure.

Aria's back arches into my touch as I reach my hand in her pants, slowly rubbing her through the fabric of her pants. Aria lets out a small noise of pleasure, her head tossing back as she looks over her shoulder. Like a predator, my mouth travels down to her collarbone, leaving my marks all over her beautiful body. Aria's hands continue to tangle themselvs in my hair, prying the strands from my scalp as I move her underwear aside to pleasure her more, circling her bare clit.

"Fuck, Derek..." She pants, my name slipping past her beautiful lips. I smile against her chest, getting ready to lift her shirt. "Wait, can we just keep clothes on?" Aria asks in a shy tone.

Not wanting to cause her discomfort, I nod my head. "We can do whatever you'd like, baby, but just know I worship you and your beautiful body, not just your snarky mouth and beautiful face."

Aria's cheeks darken as she whacks my shoulder for the cheesy line. I smile to myself knowing she's warming up. I mean allowing me to help her get off is one thing, but to actually find my remarks amusing and for her to talk to me and open up to me. It brings such a warm feeling to my heart that courses through my veins, keeping me alive. I live and breathe for this woman.

I continue my coursing around her clit, ripping moan after moan from her pretty mouth until she's singing a chours of my name mixed with curses. I smile to myself as she grows more squrimish as I work my fingers in all the right places. Aria's bright green eyes hold nothing but yerning for her high and I'm happy to give it to her... eventually. I enjoy seeing her revel in my touch, her heart beating against my chest as she brings me closer as she looks down at my hand buried in her pants.

With a gentle grip, I tilt her chin up so that she can look at me. "Look at me. Don't look anywhere but at the man making you feel this good. Aria's brows furrow as her eyes start to roll back. I can feel her growing wetter on my fingers from my words. She's so perfect. She's everything a man could ever want. If he denies it, he's gay or a liar.

Aria's captivating eyes land on mine once more when I stop my track around her clit. "Derek, please, keep going, I'm begging you!" Aria pleads in pure desperation. I almost come on the spot. Her words, her pleas, my name, everything she's saying has my cock growing bigger and bigger.

"Can I take your pants off?" I ask politely, making sure she's alright with it. As hungry as I am for her, I would never want to hurt her or make her uncomfortable. Aria bites back her bottom lip before nodding. God, I can barely contain myself. It'll all be worth it to see her beautiful face as she comes from my touch.

    After sliding off her pants, I take them off as I lean down to be eye level with her pussy. I smile and deliver a kiss to her pelvis as she arches into me, practically throwing herself in my face. She's so heavenly. She is heaven, my angel, my savior, my light. Whatever she wishes is my command.

"Derek," She whines, her impatience growing more and more prominent by the second.

I latch my mouth onto her clit, sucking gently as she grinds on my face. "Fucking shit! Don't ever stop! Fuck, please!"