Phoenix

Aria's POV:

The time arrives. Derek and I step on to the private jet. It's around 9:00 at night. Derek and I sit on the left. I lean on his shoulder and we buckle our seat belts, as does everyone else.

"Ready?" Derek says looking at me. I nod and hold his hand. I'm not a fan of planes. Derek looks at me while my eyes squeeze shut as the plane takes off. Derek chuckles and I smack his arm. "You're fine, babe." He laughs. I slowly open my eyes and we're in the air.

"Wine, anyone?" Derek asks. Derek grabs a bottle and we all drink some wine.

After a few hours, we land in Phoenix. Derek and I grab our luggage and head off to our hotel. As soon as we get there, I feel tiered. I take a shower and dry my hair. Derek showers right after me.

"I'm going to bed." I tell Derek. "Tiered already." Derek says snaking his arms around my waist.

"Yeah, something wore me out." I chuckle. Derek smiles. "Okay, I'll join you in a minute." Derek says. I kiss him on the cheek and get into the bed. Derek steps out onto the balcony to make a phone call. I think nothing of it until I hear Derek almost shouting 10 minutes later.

"No! You can't let him find us! He doesn't know we're coming, everyone of you need to split up right fucking now! I don't care what the fuck you were doing, just fucking split!" Derek exclaims. I jump out of bed and stand outside with him. He gestures for me to go back inside.

"No, you need to stop yelling, there's people." I say pointing to the people a few doors down. They look stoned, but it doesn't matter. We're facing the city, not a beach, someone on the street could have hear him!

Derek sighs. "Just do what I asked." Derek says angrily before hanging up. He looks at me and leads me inside. "I'm sorry, it's just that Ryder could've seen everyone together. They were close to where he's staying."

"No, you do what you have to do, just be careful that people don't overhear." I say. Derek nods and we both get in bed.

Derek has his arm protectively wrapped around me as he holds me to his chest. Any number of things could happen tomorrow. Let's just hope it's the right thing.

The next morning, Derek and I wake up to the light shining through the windows. I sit up and walk to the bathroom. I check my tampon and, nothing. I guess it was a one day thing... I get those sometimes. I check the time. We slept in!

"Derek, get up!" I exclaim shaking him. His eyes jolt open. "It's noon!" I exclaim. Derek jumps out of bed. "I can't believe we over slept!" Derek exclaims. He grabs a quick shower as do I. Derek brushes his teeth while I dry my hair.

When Derek and I are finally ready, we run out the door and go to the place we all were going to meet up at. We have a half hour to get there.

Derek floors it there and we're greeted by the Archers. I've only hear of them, I've never met them though. The walk us inside and go in the private section. "Derek, the part now is taking place at 4:00 instead of 6:00. He must have changed the time." Vincent says. Derek nods and Alessandro sit down. Derek sits next to me and Vincent's next to Alessandro.

"Okay, that'll be fine. We're still doing what we planned." Derek says. The 2 men nod. Vincent pulls out his phone and pulls up some sort of address. The same iconic place... perfect.

I shut my eyes and flash backs from the party flood my mind. What happened after the party specifically. "Aria?" Derek squeezes my leg. I open my eyes.

"What were we talking about?" I ask.

"Are you okay?" Derek asks me. I nod quickly. "This place shouldn't be heavily guarded, so it shouldn't be a problem to get in." Alessandro explains.