Back in the Game|Part 2

Derek's POV:

Rowan shoots behind me as a warning shot. "Let's go, Aria. Ryder wants you."

"He can't have her." I say putting an arm in front of Aria. Rowan starts laughing.

"You think I won't shoot, you?"

"No, I know you will." I say calmly. I grab Aria's hand a subtly place it on a cold piece of metal.

"You know, Derek, I wanted to do this for awhile! Ever since you beat my ass that day!"

Aria holds the gun and slowly pulls it out of my waist band. She cocks it and it catches Rowan's attention.

"Don't even think about it." Someone comes behind Aria and she turns around and shoots him right in the head. Rowan's eyes go dark.

"Don't think about what you piece of shit!" Aria exclaims kicking the body. Derek holds back a laugh. "Rowan, I'm done! I'm not scared of you!" Aria says stepping in front of me. At this point, I'm fucking raging.

"No, but you are of me." Ryder comes from behind Rowan.

"Ryder." Aria hisses.

"How have you been, love?" Ryder makes it like he's going to run forward and Aria flinches. She stands behind me clinging to me again.

"Stop it! You fucking prick!" Aria shouts.

"Back off, Ryder." I say taking the gun and aiming it at him. Rowan still stands ready to shoot.

"Why? So you can have her, I don't think so."

"It doesn't matter, I'm marrying her, love or not."

I can feel Aria go shocked at that. Ryder glares at us.

"I'm done with your shit, Derek!"

"Be done with it all you want, you're just a jealous prick who's standing on my territory." I watch as Noah comes up behind them with 2 other guys. They pin Rowan and Ryder to the ground.

"You give the order's, preziosa." I say looking back at Aria who looks 10 times more relaxed.

"What do I do? Derek? What- how?"

"Tell me what you want me to do, anything and it'll happen."

"Okay... Put them somewhere they can't get out. Like the hell you put me through for years." She replies looking at Ryder. Damn do I feel bad for this woman. I don't know how she does it all!

"You heard the woman, start moving!" I bark. Noah rolls his eyes and takes Ryder and Rowan to the underground chambers below the mansion.

Aria's gone. She probably ran to the nearest trash can. I step out on to the property. It looks like a fucking war went down. God damn! I hear small foot steps behind me. Aria comes up behind me.

"Got a pack of gum?" She asks me.

"Holy shit! Looks like a fucking war happened here!" She exclaims.

"That's what I said." I chuckle. I give her the last piece of gum from the pack I had on me.

"You owe me." I say dead ass seriously.

She punches my shoulder and laughs. I turn to face her. Her face falls and she starts to sudy me as I do to her. Her piercing green eyes meet my deadly blue ones. I start to caress her cheek, our facing just inches apart. Our lips even closer. I can't fucking take it anymore!

I hungrily press my lips to hers closing the gap between us. She gives in instantly! I devour her lips as if a child eating cake on their 3rd birthday. I never understood beauty until I met this woman, nor have I ever met anyone as spunky and rebellious as this crazy woman. This is what I call a beautifully fucking crazy woman.