Final Kill

Derek's POV:

    I look in the back mirror to see Aria on the hood of Noah's car. Noah hands her what looks like a rapid fire gun when she gets in the car.  Noah opens the sunroof on the car and Aria stands in the car shooting everyone behind us. Ryder hits the side of the car. I hit him right back. It doesn't do much. I look ahead and see more of Ryder's cars. "Shit!" 

I slam into Ryder again and he starts picking up the pace. I glance back to see Aria dropping her gun and jumping to Vincent's car. Noah swerves in front of Ryder's people and drops a grenade. He drives up to us as fast as he can. Half of the other cars get blown to shreds and the tunnel collapses behind us. Vincent, Ryder, Noah, and I are all speeding out of the tunnel. Ryder stays ahead of all of us the whole time.

Noah slams into him as hard as he can and he goes flying forward. "Is everyone okay!?" Alessandro exclaims into the ear piece. "We're all fine, he's coming up off the turnpike!" Noah exclaims. 

"I'll wait for him at the airport!" Alessandro responds. When we make it out of the tunnel, we still follow Ryder. I keep on his sides while Vincent and Noah stay on the back. I look back at Vincent's car to see Aria driving. Vincent took over shooting. She floors it as fast as she can into Ryder. 

Vincent hands her his ear piece for communication. "Everyone, stop him from getting on that plane! I know where he's headed! If he gets on that plane, we're all fucked! He's taking it to another country!" She says. 

"I'm at the airport with Charles. He's trying to hack into the plane controls!" Alessandro replies. 

   I crash into Ryder causing him to sputter onto the highway. Noah rides his bumper and Aria turns onto a different road. "Where are you going?!" I ask. 

"It's a short cut, I know Phoenix from the back of my head to the front!" She replies. Ryder throws something out his window, it's sharp. 

"Watch your tires!" Vincent exclaims. Noah and I swerve behind Ryder. When we past the sharp object, I slam into Ryder again from the left side. We're 5 minutes away from the airport. I watch as Aria slams into Ryder head on. My heart stops and I come to a stop. Ryder jumps out of the car and latches on the back of one of his men's cars. 

Aria and Vincent come out of the car. Noah get's in Vincent's car and Aria gets back in mine. "He's on Alessandro's car, they're about to take him down." Aria tells me.

"Are you okay?!" I ask her. The side of her head is bleeding. "I'm fine, Derek, just drive to the airport." She says. I do as she says and I speed up to Alessandro as fast as I can. They pull into the airport and Ryder hops off the car. Alessandro and Charles step out of the car with their gun's pointed at Ryder. He takes off running and his men come to take down Alessandro and Charles. The duck behind cars as the bullets start raging. 

"You guys go, we've go this." Alessandro says. Aria and I jump out of the car and start running after Ryder. Her heels clank against the ground, but it doesn't slow her down at all. Noah and Vincent follow us through the airport as we run after Ryder. We push people in our way causing security to follow us. 

"Give it up, Aria!" Ryder shouts. "Not until I'm dead!" She exclaims. The police keep following us, but Noah and Vincent stop to take them out. "Hurry, we'll cover you!" Vincent exclaims. We chase Ryder until he's on the plane. Aria and I get occupied by the men. I come at the man whose coming right for me.  

    I start punching him out until he bleeds. Aria on the other hand has 2 people holding her down. She uses the heel of her shoe and stabs one of them in the eye. She wore her heels with a built in knife. 

I punch the other man on me one more time before he's out. Aria tries stabbing the other man, but he's too strong. I shove my knee into his gut and he falls to the ground, only to get back up and try to punch me. I dodge it and Aria stabs him in the back with her other heel.