Family

Derek's POV:

   It's been 3 years since Aria and I got married, and 3 years since we had our beautiful daughter, Carina and 2 years since we had our son Trevor. We still live in the mansion, we just had a beautiful nursery built. We wrecked Aria's old room and turned it into our nursery. 

"Derek, come on! She's crying and she won't stop!" Aria calls from the other room. I laugh and tell Trevor to follow me. 

I walk in the room and Carina latched herself onto Aria while she keeps crying. "What happened?" I laugh.

"I have no idea! I was on the phone with Noah to see if the shipment came in, and she just started crying!" Aria says freaking out. the crying stops and I lift her off of Aria slowly. Her eyes are shut and she's asleep.

"She just needed sleep, that's all." I tell her. I lay Carina down on our bed. I put pillows on the sides of her. Trevor stays up and starts running around. 

"We have to be quiet, sissy's sleeping." I tell Trevor. He nods and puts his fingers to his lips. I laugh and Trevor takes off to his room. "What do you say we get Rowan to baby sit and we go for dinner, si?" I ask Aria. I put my arms around her waist and she leans into my chest. "Fancy?" She asks. 

"Whatever you want." I tell her. She nods and I call Rowan to watch the kids. 

"She should be here in ten minutes." I tell Aria. She nods. "I'll shower, you watch Trev, then I watch them while you shower." Aria says. "Awe, I wanted to get in with you." I pout. I start kissing all over Aria's face while she laughs. "Me too, Derek, me too." She sighs. I walk down the hall and watch Trevor while Aria showers. 

About 20 minutes later, Aria and I get in the car on our way to the fancy restaurant. She decided on fancy this time. We ride off to the first date night we've had in awhile. Aria stayed for this long, I'm happy.

"Why fancy?" I ask her. 

"Because I have fancy news." She says. I pull the car over. "Do tell."

"Wait till we get there." She laughs.

"Don't make me come over there." 

She just starts laughing. "Derek, if you really want to know-."

"Tell me!" I'm so impatient. 

"Well, I'm pregnant again!" She exclaims. 

"We're having another baby?!" I ask smiling. She nods and I kiss her. We're having another child. I love her, and I'll never stop loving her, ever. 

Nobody's POV:

    Years later, Derek and Aria remain married. The oldest, Carina is now 18 and Trevor is 17, and their youngest son, Cole is now 16. Derek and Aria are happy with their 3 children. No more threats, no more pain and suffering. 

"Come on, dad! I'm oldest, why does Trev get to take over?!" Carina shouts. 

"Carina, I never said that!" Derek replies. 

"Granddad did." Trev says coming from the other room. 

"See! What the fuck!? Why can't I take over! That's just sexist, look at mom! She arranges every shipment made!" Carina exclaims. 

Aria walks in from the other room. "Come on, there's no need for this! Trevor, you know damn well Ian told you to talk to me. I told you your father and I would discuss this." Aria says standing next to Derek. 

"Oh, you little shit!" Carina exclaims chasing Trevor. Aria and Derek just let it go. Cole peaks through the door of the room. He's always been more on Aria's side of life. He tends to avoid the danger. He's raise more like Aria, accept Derek and Aria love him to death!

   "Hey, mom, look at this." Cole says coming in. He hold his moms phone in his hand. "I have a way to hack into enemy's security right from your phone."

Cole opens Aria's phone and opens an app that gives world wide access to any security software. "Holy shit, Cole, that's amazing, show that to Charles. We might've just made another million!" Derek exclaims. Cole smiles and runs out of the room. 

As the kids grew up, Carina's become attached to Aria, and so did Cole. But Trevor, he's been attached to Derek since day 1.

Aria and Derek go into the living room. Aria notices the open window and shuts it as quickly as she can. She does it every time it's open. 

"He's dead. He's been dead for years, preziosa." Derek says sitting down. "I know, I still just get bad anxiety." Aria explains. Derek nods and she sits on Derek's lap. 

"He's dead, I watched him die." Aria tells herself. Even though he's dead after all of the years, she can still feel him sometimes. She hates it, but she can still hear his voice in her head sometimes. But she lives her life as best she can with Derek. 

"We've had such a good life." Derek sighs. Aria nods and puts her head on his chest. 

"Who are we letting take the lead?" Aria asks.

"Carina." They both say on target. "She's more mature and will make an amazing leader." Derek says. "Agreed." Aria says. 

"I love you, my Lucifero."

"I love you too, my preziosa..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And this concludes Marrying the Mafia!!!