Till Death do us Part

Aria's POV:

     Today's the day. Today, I walk down an aisle to get married to the Italian mafia leader. Scarlett finishes my hair. "You're going to look so beautiful." Scarlett says smiling. I smile as well.

"I'm not going to lie, I'm a little nervous." I say. Scarlett does the final touches on my make up. "I promise you, there is absolutely nothing to worry about."

"Okay..." I sigh.

"Aria, I've watched Derek grow. I've grown up with him, so trust me when I say this. You are the best damn thing to ever happen to him."

"Promise?"

"Aria, I swear on my dead mother's grave."

I nod and stand up. I look in the giant mirror, satisfied with how I look. My hair and make up look incredible, not to mention my dress and attire. 

Scarlett smiles at me looking like she's going to cry

Scarlett smiles at me looking like she's going to cry. "Are you ready?" She asks. I nod and hug her. "Thank you." I breathe. 

"Of course, now go get married!" She exclaims. 

"I'll see you out there." I tell her. She nods. Scarlett's one of my bride's maids. Rowan is the other one. We finally got  a hold of her. It turns out she was all the way in Rio. She apologized and agreed to come to the wedding. 

I also learned something. She found Derek's mother. She said Derek believes she's dead. I was so confused. Derek never said anything about her dying, but that's when I learned that the woman that he thought was dead, wasn't his real mother. 

His real mother did walk out on him, but the mother who he thought was dead, was his mother's twin sister. She always posed as Derek's mother so that Derek wouldn't know about her 2 affairs. Not even Ian knows about this. Derek's real mother was never found, but her twin sister was. What I think is really fucked up is that she still wants him to believe he's dead! I know I have to tell Derek, but it can wait until after the best day of our lives.

   I hold my flowers in my shaky hands as I start down the aisle, Derek looks so happy. Nothing could ever ruin this day, ever. Derek and I hold hands as the minister beings the ceremony. 

When it's time to exchange vows, I go first. "Derek, when I first met you, I hated you. I despised you, but as time went on, you slowly started to trust me and love me. You protected me, even when I was an ass. You never stopped loving me even when I didn't love you. We went from kidnapping to love really fast. I never thought I'd meet anyone like you." 

"Aria, when I saw you in the house that day, I felt something. I didn't know what, but I knew it was something soft, a weakness. Over time, you melted my cold heart. You came into my life like a wreck! You tore down my walls, and I let you. I needed to let someone in, and I'm forever grateful that it's you. I love you with my all, and I'm never going to let you go, ever."

Derek puts a ring on my hand and I do the same to Derek. "Do you Derek Montgomery, take Aria Torres to be your lawfully wedded wife in sickness and in health, till death do you part?" The minister says. 

"I do." Derek says smiling. I changed him, he never smiled. but now, he smiles everyday. And I'm looking forward to seeing that smile every damn day. 

"And do you, Aria Torres, take Derek Montgomery to be your lawfully wedded husband in sickness and in health, till death do you part?"

"I do." 

"And with that, I pronounce you, husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride!" 

Derek swiftly grabs my waist and dips me. He captures my lips in a passionate kiss. Everyone starts clapping and cheering. Some even start crying, such as Rowan. Her eyes just swell with tears. 

    "Derek's married." Noah breathes in shock. He's Derek's best man. Derek and I stand on our feet looking at everyone clapping. Noah still stand there eyes wide. I walk over and nudge his shoulder. 

"Well, looks like your my cousin now, no matter how much of a pain in the ass you are." I laugh. Noah chuckles and hugs me. Derek walks over to hug Scarlett while everyone goes to the reception. 

"Come on, you have a newly weds dance!" Rowan exclaims. We all go inside and I tell all of the ladies to line up. "Here comes the bouquet!" I exclaim. I throw the flowers behind me to see that Rowan jumped up to grab it. She's the tallest, so that's no surprise. I clap and smile as she smiles back at me.

I walk away to the party to go tend to our guests as does Derek. We got a hold of some of my relatives, but they were mainly on my dad's side. I invited my aunt Elena, my cousin Lauren, and Lauren's siblings, Molly, and Ethan. I couldn't contact anyone else because they all heard about what a monster I was to kill my mom. Everyone was brainwashed accept my aunt and her kids. 

I hug my aunt and thank her for coming. "Oh of course! I love you! Now I was looking around, and I didn't see your brother. Where is he?" My aunt asks. I look down for a moment. 

"Aunt Elena, Trev passed away..." I sigh. "Oh my! You poor thing." She says hugging me. "I know he's watching you from heaven, beautiful." 

I nod and give a half smile. I tell her I have to go and I go to Rowan. "My aunt just asked about Trevor, now I want to cry." I tell her. 

"Okay, want me to get Derek?" 

"No, just tell me something."

"Well, in Rio, I met my boyfriend who had to stay behind for other business. He and I well- I'm pregnant." 

    My eyes widen as I hug her. "Oh my God! Rowan! You're having a baby!" I exclaim from excitement. "I said tell me something that wouldn't make me cry!" I feel tears come to my eyes. 

"Well, they're happy tears so..." She says. I try to blink them back, but a few escape causing my mascara to run. I don't even care at this point. My friend is having a baby, and I'm married, that's all that matters. 

"Can I get the bride and groom up here for a dance?!" The DJ calls. Derek and I make our way to the front as the DJ plays upbeat waltzing music. Derek looks at my mascara stained cheeks.

"What's wrong?" He asks. I just smile. "Nothing, everything's perfect, Rowan's pregnant and I'm married." I say happily. Derek smiles and we dance and dance until our car comes for our honey moon.

   Derek and I go out to the limo waiting for us. We wave to all of our guests and drive off to Derek's private jet. "Derek, we're married!" I exclaim. "I know!" Derek exclaims. We smile and laugh. 

"I have a husband." I breathe. Derek grabs my hand. "We'll navigate through this together." 

I nod and Derek kisses me one more time. We ride off to our honey moon as a married couple. I'm never going to top loving him, ever.