Back in the Game

Derek's POV:

    I rush outside to be greeted by an angry Ryder. "Montgomery! Hey buddy! How you doing?!" Ryder says sarcastically while approaching me with a gun. 

"You're on my territory. What makes you think my father hasn't already been alerted." I say blankly.

"Oh, Derek. It's not you I'm worried about."

"Then why the fuck ar-." My eyes widen in horror.

"Ah, there it is. You see I've come to collect what's mine."

I stand in a fighting stance. I have to get back inside!

"See, Ryder, my father just pulled up!" I say pointing behind him. He and the 3 other guys there turn around. I take advantage and run back inside. I lock the door. It's bullet proof.

"Fucking retard." I breathe.

I run up the steps and into my room. I see something horrifying. 

      "One more step and she's dead." Wyatt says harshly. He hold Aria's neck choking her as tears stream down her face.

"D-De-erk." She chokes out. 

"You, shut up!"

"Put her down!" I pull out my gun and he tightens his grip in Aria. He slides her further up the wall her has her pinned on.

"I'll do it!"

"H-He-lp." Aria chokes. She starts to turn blue!

I think a fast and shoot the arm that Wyatt's holding Aria with. She falls the floor breathing heavily. Wyatt clutches his arm while I run over and start beating the shit out of him. I get good swings in, and knock him out. I make sure to lock him in the closet. He wont get out and time soon.

     I rush to Aria whose still breathing heavily. "I-I c-couldn't br-brea-the." She stammers.

"Shh. It's going to be okay. Noah's taking care of them right now. I'm going to go help him." I explain pulling her into my chest. She responds by hooking her hands on my shirt.

"Sta-Stay." She sighs slowing her breathing.

"Okay..." I sigh. I lock the window before anyone else can climb up. I see Ryder's men surround the area. Aria bolts towards the window. She unlocks it.

"Come and get me, you mother fuckers! Try! Pussies!" 

Damn! I pull her away from the window when I hear gunshots. I lock the window and Aria runs out of the room. I don't know what in the hell she's doing! I follow her through winding halls until we reach the below level escape room.

"How the fuck do you know what this room is?" I ask.

"I had to get out of the house sometime." She scoffs.

"You're going to be the death of me, prezisoa." 

"I know." 

   She unlocks the door to the outside. And we're greeted by a familiar face.

"Aria! What a surprise!" Rowan exclaims.

Aria freezes in horror when she sees Rowan pull a gun out of her pocket.

Bang...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know its a little short....