Sociopath

Derek's POV:

       I put the phone in the blender, and Aria seems to get a kick out of it. I knew it would. After I put it in the blender, I walk to the computers. I need my hacker on this shit. I need the best, and I'm not the best with a computer.

"Let's get my hacker on it instead. I'm not all that good with computers." 

"Okay, uhm... I'm going to get some food while you deal with that shit. Let me know if you find anything." Aria says leaving the room.

I nod and she walks out of the room. I call my best hacker on stand by. He say's he'll be here in an hour. I guess that's okay. I wonder why Ryder hasn't made a move yet? I know he survived. I got a damn note about it! It just said shit like "Haha, I'm alive bitch" And shit like that.

      About 20 minutes later, I walk upstairs to see Aria laying passed out on the couch. I guess she didn't get much sleep last night. She's in a twisted position, like a human pretzel. I chuckle to myself.

"My God, preziosa." I sigh. I fix her position on the couch slowly not to wake her up. I grab the nearest pillow and put it under her head. Then I grab the nearest blanket. She shifts and turns away from me. At least she's comfortable now. I myself sit on the other couch. I'm exhausted! Fucking exhausted! I haven't told Aria yet because she doesn't seem to remember any of it, but she's been having nightmares. I wake up to her screaming almost every night. I then move her into my room. She never remembers what happened though the next morning.

I wonder what the dreams are about. I dare not ask about what Ryder did to her. She shakes whenever she even thinks about him. That's why I try to never mention him when she's in a good mood.

       I doze off for a solid 30 minutes. I don't even remember falling asleep. Aria's not awake, but my hacker's not here yet! I text him asking where he is, and that he needs to get here ASAP. I can't have her panicking. I glance over at Aria and see her shifting and turning. She also starts sweating like hell. I give a puzzled look and walk over to her.

"No- No please don't Ryder no! No!" She starts talking in her sleep. I wait a few moments just to see what might be happening in her head.

"Get that fucking thing away from me!"

I stay totally silent.

"No! No please- I-I'm sorry! I'll be good!" She starts near yelling. I think it's time to wake her up.

"Aria." I shake her.

"No!" She yells.

"Preziosa, it's Derek, wake up." I say holding her still. Her eyes jolt open, and she instantly lifts up her shirt feeling and checking her ribs. She starts crying and flinging herself into me.

"What's the matter preziosa, you know you can talk to me anytime."

"He- He- I-"

"It's okay, deep breaths, he's not here, I am."

Her breathing slows down, and she looks me dead in the eyes giving me a death stare basically. I look into her eyes as well. "It's time I tell you what happened with Ryder and me... everything. Every detail, I want you to see what I just saw." I nod in return.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A little short, but I had to update