cinque

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐀
𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄

madison

finally, friday came around and mattia dropped me off at home, "i'll be here around five ish so we can get something to eat because i can assure you the food there will probably be infused with weed or something." he tells me and i nod.

"sounds like a plan." i tell him.

"okay now get out of my car." he says and shoved my face towards the door.

i gasp and hit his arm, "rude." he laughs and does a small heart with his hands, but i flick him before he drives off.

i open the front door and go straight to my room. "alexa play no guidance by chris brown and drake."

"playing no guidance by chris brown featuring drake."

the song begins to play and i go into my bathroom to turn the shower on. since i have three hours to get ready, i have time to shave and get super cleaned up.

mattia

"mamma i'm home!" i yell as i close the door behind me.

"how was school, hijo?" she asks and i shrug.

"it was normal, i'm just happy it's finally friday." i tell her. "later tonight i'm going to a back to school party."

"wow i didn't know you made your own decisions." my mom put a hand on her hip and i playfully rolled my eyes.

"mamma can i please go to the party?" i ask her as i give her a hug.

"yes mattia, you may go to the party."

"good because i already told my friend i was picking her up." i told her as i stole a nacho chip from her bag.

"oh, it's a girl?" she wiggled her eyebrows at me and i chuckled.

"and she's a friend." i tell her as i kiss her forehead and leave to go upstairs.

i run up the stairs and throw my bookbag to the corner i usually set it in. i unlock my phone and decide to go live on tiktok.

"hey guys." i told them.

username i lit rally luv you xx

username how was school?

alejandrosario bitch

"how was school? it was whatever to be honest, i'm just glad it's friday." i tell them. "i have to iron my shirt for the party, but don't worry guys i know how to turn it on now."

username god you were a mess on that live

username hi aleeee

username LMFAOO that live was hilarious

"bitch. alejandro get the fuck out of here." i told him in a fake new york accent. "god you were a mess on that live, yeah i know but i learned now."