quaranta­sei

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐀
𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄

madison

it was the last day of school before winter break and i was excited to leave. leilani and i had planned to buy our boyfriend's some christmas gifts after school.

the dismissal bell rang and i walked out my class and immediately saw mattia leaned against the wall. "hey beautiful." he told me and i gave me a peck on the lips. "so i heard you're going shopping with leilani." he said and i smiled.

"i don't know, maybe." i told him and he smiled as he slung an arm around my shoulder.

"i know you're going christmas shopping." he looks at me and i avoid eye contact with him.

"whatever floats your boat." i smile and i see leilani from afar. "i'll text you when i'm home."

he nods and give me a kiss, letting go of me. "i love you." he tells me.

"i love you too." i respond and he gives my forehead one last kiss before walking away.

i walk towards leilani and we get into her car. "you guys take like ten hours to say goodbye." she says and i laugh.

she drives towards the mall and she plays music. "what happened at the party last week?" she asked as she lowered the music.

"nothing i just hate jenna." i tell her and she gives me an unsatisfied look. "i was really drunk and told mattia i wanted to have sex and he basically rejected me."

she takes a quick glance at me, not believing what i just said. "bitch what? mattia didn't want to fuck?" she says and i face palm as i hear the amount of curse words that just came from her mouth.

"he wants it to be special and he wants to make sure it's memorable for me." i say and i find myself smiling at the thought of him. i really was blessed with such an amazing boyfriend.

"you're so in love with him." she scoffs and i roll my eyes.

"it's too soon for that, no?" i tell her.

"it's completely normal to fall in love with someone in a short amount of time, and you've basically known him for four months now." she says and i shrug. "you'll know you're in love."

"i forgot to ask you." i told her as i remembered the party. "how come you were talking to jenna?"

she sits up, "i was dragged into that conversation." she explains. "that bitch is seriously obsessed with mattia."

"tell me about it." i scoff and cross my arms. "how are things going with alejandro?"

"good, our families are spending christmas together." she smiles.

baby <3
i know you're going christmas
shopping so i'm a medium in
pants, small/ medium in shirts,
and an 11 in shoes.

you're welcome i just saved your life

i read the message and i almost immediately damn this kid for knowing me so well.

theroadmanmattia

liked by notmadison, alejandrosario, kairi

liked by notmadison, alejandrosario, kairi.cosentino, alvaromero, and 12,139 others
theroadmanmattia not to be a softie but i'm gonna miss pregames and locker room dances

username LMAOALOAK

username did you kiss alvaro?
theroadmanmattia maybe
username somehow i'm not surprised

alejandrosario softie
theroadmanmattia stop describing your dick in my comments ❤️

username ok but why aren't you kissing kai?
theroadmanmattia i couldn't find him
username pls follow me back
username LMAO

notmadison should i be concerned about that last vid 😳😳
theroadmanmattia uh 😳🤭

author's notes
i cant wait to publish the rest of the chapters holy shit.