trentatré

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐀

madison

the next day, i told mattia my dad wanted to drop me off at school so mattia did not pick me up. thinking about the pain my dad must've felt having to see his wife and the mother to his child leave really made me want to cry.

i walked into the school doors with puffy eyes, glasses, a messy bun, leggings, and a hurricanes sweater. today was not my day.

i saw mattia from afar with a smile on his face, but as i got closer his smile faded and he hurriedly walked towards me. "what's wrong? is everything okay?" he quickly asked and all i did was give him a tight hug. he mirrored my actions and all i could feel was his two arms wrap around my back. his warmth was strangely reassuring, almost as if he was telling me everything was going to be okay with his body.

he gently grabs my face and wipes away my tears with his thumbs, "do you want to talk about it?" he asked me.

i shook my head, "not here."

"let's leave." he told me and i looked at him. what?

"no, are you crazy?" i asked him.

"it's not your day today and one day won't hurt." he tells me and i look at the school entrance before giving in.

he grabs my hand as we both walk out of school and get into his car. he turns on the car and drives away, his hand is intertwined with mine the entire car ride to an empty parking lot. he parks the car far away from the ihop in front of us.

"talk to me." he turns to me and i sigh, turning towards him.

"i don't know how to say this." i tell him and his face drops. "no, i'm not breaking up with you."

he sighs in relief causing me to chuckle lightly as his actions. he's so cute.

"i found something from my mom." i told him and he nods. "she's still alive." i tell him, his mouth agape from what he just heard.

he's just as shocked as i was when i found out. "h-how do you know?" he stutters and i can tell he doesn't know what to say.

i grab my backpack and open the front pocket to reveal the envelope from yesterday. i hand it to him and he grabs it. "read it." i tell him.

he opens the letter and begins to read. his eyes follow every word written on the piece of paper and i take the time to admire how caring and genuine he really is. he's perfect.

"i can't believe it." he tells me and i nod in agreement.

"you're not alone on that one." i tell him. "it doesn't end there."

he flinches as he hears there's more to this painful news. "i talked to my dad about it and he told me she-" i say but i stop as i begin to cry.

he tucks a strand of hair behind my ears, "he told me she left because she was an alcoholic and she never did anything for me or my dad." i told him and he brings me forward to him and plants a kiss on my forehead.

"baby." he says as he rubs my arms. "i'm so sorry this is all happening to you."

"i don't know what to do." i told him and i remember i'm going to miami. "i'm going to miami after thanksgiving."

"are you going to visit her?" he asks me and i shrug.

"if i do, i want you to be there." i tell him as i look at him with hopeful eyes. "my dad says if your parents let you you're welcome to join us."

his face lights up and a small smile appears on his face, "i'd love that, i'll ask my parents when i get home."

i smile at him before kissing his hand, "thank you for hearing me out."

"babe come on, you don't have to thank me." he tells me and i grin widely. "i don't know about you but i'm hungry and i parked outside of this ihop for a reason."

i laugh at how hungry he gets before nodding my head and getting out of the car.

notmadison

liked by theroadmanmattia, alejandrosario, leilanicastro, lauren

liked by theroadmanmattia, alejandrosario, leilanicastro, lauren.rod and 10,567 others
notmadison i don't know what's yummier 😳😳

theroadmanmattia you
notmadison stop you're making me blush

alejandrosario so y'all skipped and didn't invite? ok cool.
notmadison stfu

kairicosentino mad fake
theroadmanmattia sorry daddy

leilanicastro YALL LEFT ME ALONE IN CALC BRUH
↳. notmadison i'm sorry i promise i had a valid reason

username bro they're so cute

username AWWW LMFAOKSOA

username he chews with his mouth open 🤢
theroadmanmattia it was a fucking joke dumbass
notmadison yes he does 😍😍 he has no manners and he was never taught how to eat properly 😍😫

username def the waffles
leilanicastro i agree

author's note
they're the cutest. anyways, i don't know when to add smut. i want this book to be realistic but at the same time it's a fan FICTION so i'm not sure. would y'all like to see smut sooner or do y'all want to wait? ALSOOO, thank you guys so much for 12k reads that's lit rally bonkers luv 😳🥺❤️