settanta

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐀

madison

it was about six in the afternoon and i was getting ready for the concert. i was wearing a black dress with a red bomber jacket and white shoes.

 i was wearing a black dress with a red bomber jacket and white shoes

i finished curling my hair and walked out of the bathroom. "finally, you take like ten years to get ready." he tells me and i chuckle.

"beauty takes time." i tell him and he rolls his eyes.

"it shouldn't when you already have it." he tells me and i smile walking over to him.

"you're the best." i tell him and he laughs.

"don't have to tell me twice." he says and i lightly slap his chest. "are you ready?" i nod in response and he grins, grabbing the cars keys and my hand. "let's go."

i quickly grabbed my purse before we walked out of the hotel and into his car. going to a concert is something that has been on my bucket list for years and the fact that drake's concert is my first one makes it even better.

if i had to rate my life right now, it would break the scale. although some terrible things have happened, every good thing makes up for it. i have the best dad, stepmom, and boyfriend ever, what more could i ask for?

we drove to the arena with drake's music playing on the bluetooth. as we got closer to the arena, we noticed how packed it was. it sucks that i'm not the only drake fan.

mattia parked the car in the parking garage and we both got out. i was freezing my ass off but it's all worth it. i'm
going to see drake.

i still sometimes found myself caught off guard by the extreme cold weathers of new jersey. in miami, it's cold from december to, at most, february. other than that, it's back to its ninety degree weather. unfortunately, things were different in new jersey. sixty degrees is considered summer over here.

we waited in line for our turn with the tickets in our hand. "you're so excited." mattia laughs at me.

"you know how much i love drake." i tell
him.

"damn, looks like i have competition." he teases and i roll my eyes.

"shut up." i laugh at his dumb comment before he slings an arm over my shoulder.

"why are you shaking?" he asks and i look at him.

"gee, it's definitely not because i'm standing in forty degree weather." i say sarcastically and he laughs, pulling me in front of him and hugging me from behind.

"maybe if you would've dressed up appropriate to the weather then you wouldn't be freezing." he tells me and i turn around.

"why do that when i have you to provide me some warmth?" i smile and he playfully pushes my head back before turning me around.

after a while, it was our turn to scan the tickets and we walk in. the arena was filled with people. holy shit.

we walked towards our seat and after five minutes, music began to play and the concert started.

he started the concert off with walk it like it talk it with migos. flashes from cameras surrounded the arena and everyone began to sing along.

i looked at mattia who was enjoying the concert and smiled. he looked at me and placed a soft kiss on my lips, "i love you."

madisoncc

(a/n: we're gonna pretend that's her 😍) liked by mattiapolibio, lauren

liked by mattiapolibio, lauren.rod, kairi.cosentino, marianocastano, joshrichards, and 289,180 others
madisoncc best. day. ever.

username LUCKY ASS BITCH

username this bitch has mattia AND she saw drake? she really living the dream

username QUEENNN

username stop talking shit about cynthia

mattiapolibio perfect as always

username BRO WHAT

username 😍😍😍😍

username dude she's beautiful

username i love u follow me plz

alejandrosario no invite?

username hottie

username madison > cynthia

username COMGRATS

lauren.rod WE WERE SUPPOSED TO SEE HIM TOGETHER

username luckyyyyy

author's notes
i promise i'll give you guys a long chapter soon. i'm thinking about making a playlist for this book so if you have any songs that you'd like for me to add, please comment them! bro i wanted to test my photoshopping skills and see if i got any better at it and i'll let you guys be the judge of that.

 i'm thinking about making a playlist for this book so if you have any songs that you'd like for me to add, please comment them! bro i wanted to test my photoshopping skills and see if i got any better at it and i'll let you guys be the judge of that

LMFAOKDOSKAOAJ this embarrassing bruh. anyways, i love y'all thank you for 140k+ reads :')