novantuno

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄

alejandro

i closed my door and knocked on mattia's door. he had invited us over to to chill like we do almost every weekend, but today was different. i don't know why he would do such a thing to madison, but i'm going to get to the bottom of it.

kairi opened the door and i clapped him up, "where's mattia?" i asked him and he pointed upstairs.

"you okay?" he asked.

i nodded in response and went upstairs, kairi following behind me. i saw mattia standing and pushed him. "why the fuck did you cheat on her?" i said.

"what the fuck is your problem?" he pushed me back.

"why'd you cheat on madison?" i asked him again and the boys' eyes widened.

"you cheated on madison?" kairi exclaimed and mattia rolled his eyes.

"she told you." he told me and i nodded.

"you just lost a girl who would give the world to you bro." i told him.

"stay out of it alejandro." he said in a deep tone.

"no, i won't stay out of it because you're better than that and she deserves a lot better than what you did to her." i told him.

"well thankfully she broke up with me so maybe she'll find someone better." he says. "let's hope she doesn't lie to him like she did to me."

"who even are you?" i told him.

"this is the second relationship i've been in where my girlfriend has lied to me." he told me. "i'm fucking done with all the lies."

"so you decide to cheat on your girlfriend with the girl who gave you these trust issues in the first place?" i asked him. "smart move buddy."

"what the fuck mattia." robert said from behind.

"you're gonna regret this." kairi told him. "even with all of your fame, madison didn't care about the clout or the likes or the fame she received. she was with you for you."

and for a second i thought kairi was defending mattia, but i guess mattia hadn't told the boys.

"i get it, okay?" mattia said with obvious frustration. "but she's leaving to miami so there's no point in apologizing. she's probably going to find someone who will make her happier."

then, it hit me.

"is that why you did it?" i asked him. "because you were afriad that even though you guys were still together, there was always a possibility of her finding someone new?"

he stayed quiet and gave me a defeated sigh, "want a cookie?" he said and i rolled my eyes.

"dude, you have to apologize." alvaro said and mattia rolled his eyes.

"she made it very clear she doesn't want to talk or see me ever again." he said.

"when does she leave?" roshaun says. "you can talk to her the day she leaves."

"i'll text her and find out." i told him and mattia nodded.

i'm not letting these two lose each other.

madison

hey, when's your flight?

tomorrow

"you have today to figure out what you're gonna tell her." i told him.

author's notes
i wonder what's gonna happen