sessantasei

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐀

mattia

"can you please tell me what it is?" madison asks me. "i'm too impatient for surprises." she adds.

i chuckle at her as i drive towards her house. "i'm not telling you." i tell her and she crosses her arms.

"fine, i'm going to annoy you until you tell me." she says and i playfully roll my eyes.

"i'm used to you being annoying by now." i tell her and she opens her mouth in shock and lightly hits me. "just don't expect it to be an amazing gift, i'm a little low on money." i lie to her.

she's going to love her gift, i know it.

"babe are you serious?" she sounds offended. "you know i don't care if you buy me something from the dollar store, just tell me what it is." she tells me and i laugh. she's the best.

we get to her house and i park the car. we both get down and she unlocks the front door. "i need to use the restroom." she says as she runs up the stairs and i laugh at her.

mason waits for her to go upstairs, "okay so i asked them to deliver it at three so try to distract her for a while and then come over." he tells me.

mason and i had planned madison's birthday gift for about two weeks or so. she's been wanting both of these things for the longest time ever and i just know she's going to love it.

i open the front pocket of my backpack and hand him madison's gift. "put these in the mirror so when she opens it, it'll fall right on her lap." i tell him and he gives me a high five.

"good thinking." he says. "do you think she'll like these presents?"

"i know she'll love these presents." i tell him and he laughs.

"what presents?" madison says as she walks down the stairs.

"don't worry about it." i tell her and she sticks her tongue out at me.

"so you're siding with him now?" she tells her dad. "shame on you." she rubs her index finger.

"i have good news." mason says. "they called in leilani today and she admitted to drugging the drink and she gave names."

my heart drops. fuck yes.

"they'll get them in no time." i swing my arm over madison's shoulder and kiss the top of her head.

she smiles and hugs us both, "i love you guys." she says.

"they're going to look at the cameras of the house where the party was at and hopefully they catch him." mason says and she smiles widely.

i'm so glad those pieces of shits are getting what they deserve.

"don't focus on any of this tomorrow, okay?" mason says. "tomorrow's your special day." she nods in response.

"i have to go to work." i say as i look at my phone.

madison pouts and hugs me tighter, "do you have to go?" she asks and i nod. "fine."

"i'll see your beautiful face tomorrow." i tell her and she smiles.

"i love you." she says into my chest.

"i love you more." i reply.

notmadison

liked by theroadmanmattia, lauren

liked by theroadmanmattia, lauren.rod, alejandrosario, robertgeorges, and 7,292 others
notmadison i'm 17 tomorrow 😌

username PERIODDD

username what happened between you and leilani?

username omg you're growing up

lauren.rod i sent you an amazon gift since i can't be there 🥺🥺

username DEBBY RUAN DKSNSISH

theroadmanmattia can't believe you're older than me 😔

username LAMOAKAISJA

username LOLOLOL

username period

username big 17

author's notes
should i add smut for the birthday chapter? PLEASE let me know