ottantasei

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄

madison

we walked inside drenched in water from playing with the water hose. we were washing our cars when mattia grabbed the house and splashed my face.

"i'm so going to get you back." i told him as i grabbed a towel.

"i think we should shower together." he told me and i roll my eyes.

"and why is that?" i asked him as i squinted my eyes and waited for a response.

"well for starters we'll be saving water." he said and i laughed.

"fine." i told him.

"wait but you didn't let me finish." he told me and i laughed.

"maybe another day." i told him with a sly smile and he chuckles.

we walked up to my room and straight into my shower. thank god my dad and raquel aren't here.

we took our clothes off and got in the shower. "can i wash your hair?" he asked and i smiled and nodded in response.

he grabbed the shampoo bottle, put shampoo into his hands and proceeded to rub it into my hair. i closed my eyes. he massaged my scalp skillfully, then let the shampoo run out again in trails down my back. he pushed my hair back from my face and kissed me.

i kissed him back and held him tightly. he grabbed a bar of soap and started to wash me, first my shoulders, then down to my breasts. i backed up and found myself against the wall of the shower.

mattia lathered up each breast, swirling the soap around the nipple. i could feel my arousal beginning to grow. he stood back as the water washed the soap off my breasts and down my stomach, down my legs.

he started again at the bottom of one leg and worked his way up with the bar of soap. he then stood up and his soapy hands ran up my sides and settled on her shoulders.

"you're so beautiful." he whisper in my ear.

as turned on as i was right now, i felt a pit in my stomach. i felt guilt. guilt from lying to him and hiding the fact that the guy who once played me tried to kiss his girlfriend.

i can't let us do anything, i'd feel guilty for the rest of my life.

"let me wash your hair." i said and he nodded before kissing my forehead.

i grabbed some of my shampoo and lathered it up in my hands before massaging his scalp. he was just a bit taller than i am so i wasn't struggling that much.

i lightly pulled on his hair, teasing him a little and i could see his chest rise from the small chuckle he let out.

i gently pushes his head under the water and rinsed out all the shampoo on his head. i then grabbed conditioner and put some on my hands before rubbing it onto mattia's hair.

i did the same thing until i rinsed his hair out and he was done. "i'll wait for you outside." he said and i nodded in response as i finished rinsing my legs.

after showering, i put on my robe and i brushed my hair and saw how smoothly it was brushing through.

"my hair is so soft." i said as i walked out of the bathroom and saw mattia reading something on my phone.

"what the fuck is this." he asked me and i ran to where he was. i tried to grab the phone but he pulled it higher. "i'm sorry about wednesday, i know you're in a relationship and i didn't mean to do that." he read from my phone.

oh my god.

"mattia-"

"what the fuck is this madison?" he says in a stronger tone. he barely calls me madison, he only says mads. i stayed quiet, not knowing what to say. "answer me!" he yelled and i flinched at his tone.

"don't scream at me." i told him and he rubbed his forehead.

"what the fuck is he talking about?" he asked.

"hector tried to kiss me." i told him and his face droppped. his pupils grew dark and he clenched his jaw.

he threw my phone on the bed and frustratingly sighed. "and you didn't tell me?" he asked me.

"i didn't know how, i was afraid of how you would react!" i said and he scoffed as he grabbed his stuff. "mattia stop! please!" i begged.

"i don't want to talk to you right now." he said as he opened my door and ran down the stairs.

"please wait!" i cried.

at this point, i was crying and my heart was pounding out of my chest. i had never seen mattia like this and it pained me knowing i was the reason why. i brought this upon myself and i should've told him from the beginning. i grabbed my phone and blocked hector before throwing myself on my bed.

author's notes
i had to do it y'all