settantaquattro

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄

mattia

ever since madison got a car, the ride to school has been lonelier than ever. i'm glad she got a car, but sometimes i wish she still wanted me to take her to school.

madison didn't go to school today because she had terrible cramps and all i wanted to do was be there with her. i walked to my locker and unlocked it, "hey stranger." i heard a familiar voice say from behind.

i turned around only to see the one and only herself, jenna. "get the fuck away from me." i told her.

"ouch polibio, i have feelings you know." she says with a smug smile.

i close my locker, "what do you want?" i ask her and she giggles.

"you know what i want." she says as she looks at me with seductive eyes.

i roll my eyes and begin to walk away but she follows me. "i read her little post and it's honestly such a shame." she said. "maybe if i was nicer i would've done something."

"you're sick." i spit and she laughs. "i don't know how i ever dated you."

"i don't know how you ever broke up with me." she says. "you wouldn't be the guy you are without me."

i laugh, "that's funny because thanks to you i know what not to do." i tell her and she licks her lips. "can you tell me what you want or is this conversation finally over?"

she smiles and gets close, "i can only imagine the trauma your little girlfriend is experiencing, so if you ever need anyone to get the job done you know who to call." she winks.

little does she know.

"don't expect a call." i tell her as i turn around and she laughs.

"she was sober when she kissed him you know." she said and i smiled as i stopped in my tracks. "she knew what she was doing when she kissed him."

i turned around, "that's not what the cameras said." i told her and her facial expression changed.

god i hate her.

i walked into anatomy class and sat next to alejandro. "are you okay?" alejandro asked me.

"jenna gets on my nerves." i told him and he sighed.

"what'd she do now?" he asked.

madison

i hate being a girl. i hate having my period and i hate having cramps. the worst part is, giving birth is worse than cramps.

i was laying down in bed, trying to figure which position would result in less cramps when i got a text message from alejandro.

ale