diciannove

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄

madison

i wish i would've never gotten ready four hours prior to the time mattia was going to pick me up at. im anxiously waiting for that knock on my front door that indicates he's finally here.

i don't know if i'm excited or nervous. maybe i'm both, i don't know. he told me to dress nicely, but not too nice. with that being said, i was currently wearing a light blue off the shoulder long sleeve top with some jeans and white converse.

 with that being said, i was currently wearing a light blue off the shoulder long sleeve top with some jeans and white converse

when i asked mattia where exactly he was taking me, he refused to tell me where we were going. all he did was give me a hint which was lights. that just made me even more confused than i already was.

"stop being so nervous and pose for a picture." my dad says.

"dad, i literally can't right now." i tell him as i shake my leg.

"take a deep breath in." he says and i do so. "and now out." i let out all the air and he smiles.

"picture time."

i roll my eyes in complaint and pose for a picture just so he could stop nagging me about it. "you look beautiful honey."

"thanks da-"

a knock on the door interrupts me before i can finish thanking my dad. "fuck, he's here." i say. "okay, i'm gonna go upstairs so that it looks like i just finished."

my dad laughs at me, "why do i have a dork as my daughter?"

i go up the stairs to my room and wait for the door to open.

click.

"hey, mattia!" my dad greets him. "looking nice man!"

"thank you sir, you seem to look younger every time i see you." he says and i laugh at his attempt to compliment my dad.

yet, i'm the dork.

"madison!" my dad yells from downstairs. i check myself in the mirror one last time before spraying a little bit of perfume.

i carefully go down the stairs and i see mattia with a big bouquet of red roses in his hands. my stomach feels like it just sunk down to my feet.

"wow." mattia says as he looks at me wide eyed. "you look stunning." he says and he gives me a kiss on the cheek. as he gets closer, i can't help but notice how good he smells.

"you look handsome yourself." i say with a smile. he was wearing a simple white t-t-shirt with ripped jeans and white air forces. fine as fuck.

"these are for you." mattia says as he hands me the flowers.

"what? i thought they were for me." my dad says causing all of us to laugh.

"they're so beautiful. thank you mattia, i love them." i say before handing them to my dad. "you know what to do right or do i have to send you a text message with instructions again?"