quarantatré

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄

madison

we were all at mattia's house eating shit since his parents weren't home. roshaun and alvaro chased each other around the house until mattia beat their asses for dropping an ornament.

i was scrolling through tiktok and noticed sebastien posted a tiktok with another girl. he has a sister? i click on sebastien's profile and noticed he has a lot more followers than i thought. a video with mattia on the thumbnail catches my attention and i immediately press on the video.

"babe you can move!" i said, surprised by the fact that mattia can dance really nice.

"did you forget i'm half mexican?" he tells me and i laugh at his response.

"yes i did since you can't speak spanish." i stick my tongue out and everyone goes 'ohh'.

he smiles slyly at me before jumping into the bed and throwing himself on me. "say that again." he says with his fingers on my waist, ready to tickle me.

"did i say something? i think i forgot." i lied and he laughs before kissing me temple.

"get a room." kairi throws a pillow at us.

"you do realize you're in my room, right?" mattia says and the boys laugh at kairi.

i keep replaying the video and i have to admit that i'm seriously attracted to the way he dances. "hey, i can move too." roshaun says and we all look at each other before bursting into laughter.

"you're joking, right?" robert asks causing all of us to laugh too.

"bruh y'all are just jealous that you can't throw it back like me." he says and he throws it back on kairi.

"bro get the fuck off." kairi laughs as he pushes roshaun off of him.

"holy fuck!" alvaro yells out loud causing us to ask 'what' in unison. "our orlando trip is in two weeks."

the boys all gasp in realization and leilani and i looked confused. "what trip?" leilani asks.

"every year we go on a boys trip during winter break." mattia explains and leilani and i laugh.

"boys trip." leilani makes fun of them. "you guys are the only group of friends i know that do that."

"thankfully, it's a strictly boys only trip." robert says. "so we don't have to deal with fifth, sixth wheeling or whatever."

"wait, since when has this been planned?" i asked them.

"we bought the tickets like last july i think." alejandro responds and i nod.

"what are you guys going to do?" leilani asks.

"we're going to universal studios." kairi responde and the boys all cheer in excitement. they're all literal children.

"we get that you guys are obsessed with us, but distance only makes the heart grow fonder." alejandro says, purposely teasing us.

"leilani and i are going to have a lot more fun than you guys are." i cross my arms and raise my head up.

"is that so?" mattia raises his eyebrows at me.

"that is so." i respond with a smile.

"i hope not too much fun." he tells me.

author's notes
double updates because this chapter & the last one were super short, but i'm excited for the rest of the chapters. also, i apologize for how slow paced this book is. i just really want this book to be as realistic (and fictional too) as possible & moving fast just felt rushed. i really hope you guys don't mind that this book has so many chapters :( i love you guys we all have similar sense of humor and your comments KILL ME every time. thank you so much for 50k+ reads 🥺❤️