cinquanta­cinque

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄

mattia

i woke up from my bed and stretched. today's the day we finally leave to new jersey and i'm just excited to see madison again.

i get up from my bed and walk into the bathroom to brush my teeth. after brushing my teeth, i change into some grey sweatpants and a grey hoodie.

there's noise coming from downstairs and i walk down the stairs to join them. "look who's up!" said alvaro.

i chuckled as i approached all of them. in the living room was alejandro, roshaun, danielle, alvaro, and cynthia.

i decided to join celia and kairi in the kitchen, who were preparing food. cynthia then gets up from her seat and stands next to celia. she looked sad. almost as if something were bothering her and had her upset.

"cynthia you have to let go." celia says as she puts flour into a bowl.

"what's wrong?" kairi asks and cynthia sighs.

"i'm not over my ex." she says as she sits down on a stool.

"there's always someone out there, trust me you'll be fine." i tell her and she rolls her eyes.

"you've been a complete dick to me the entire time i've been here, show some fucking empathy." she says. with that, she gets up from the stool and storms up the stairs.

what the fuck just happened? i try to hold myself from laughing and i take a look at kairi who's trying to not laugh. "hello! go apologize!" danielle says from behind.

"the fuck did i do?" i turn around and defend myself.

"that was a little insensitive you know." celia tells me and i squint my eyes.

"i was giving her genuine advice." i tell her and celia looks at me. "fine i'll apologize if you guys will stop bitching about it." i say.

i huff as i go up the stairs. i walk into my room and see her sitting on my bed. i swear this bitch is obsessed with my room.

"hey." i say and she sighs.

"if you're here to make me feel worse, don't bother." she sniffles.

is she crying?

"are you crying?" i ask her and walk to the bed and sit next to her.

"no." she says and she looks at me. "okay, yes."

i roll my eyes, "i didn't mean to be insensitive downstairs." i tell her. "i was just saying that better people come into your life and you'll realize how you shouldn't have stressed so much about it." i tell her with a smile as i remember madison.

fuck, i forgot to text her good morning.

"it's been three months." she says.

"well, you need time to heal." i explain. "it's obviously not something you get over from one day to another." i say. "i'm sure there's someone out there waiting for you."

the boys better do whatever i tell them to do after being this nice to her.

she sniffles before looking up at me, "thank you, mattia. i'm sorry for lashing out." she says with a small laugh.

"it's no problem." i tell and i purse my lips together.

she looks into my eyes and before kissing me abruptly. i place my hands on her shoulders and push her away a little too rough. "mattia i'm-"