dieci

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐀
𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄

madison

monday came by sooner than ever and i found myself walking into the hallways of passaic valley once again. as i walked towards my locker, i was receiving a lot of weird stares from people. what the hell is going on?

once i reached my locker, i opened it and grabbed all the necessary books i needed. "hey madison." said mattia from behind me. i greet him back by giving him a hug and he leans against the locker next to mine.

"i need to talk to you about something serious." he says and i furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"uh, about what?" i asked as i grew worried.

"did hector, you know." he said as he moved his hand around.

"what?" i ask him, still clearly confused.

"did he finger you?" he whispers to me so that only i can hear and my heart drops.

"no, what the fuck. who said that?" i asked him.

"there's a rumor going around that hector said he fingered you on saturday." he explained to me and i shut my locker closed. i grab my phone and open up imessages to text hector.

hectoe <3

hey wya?

outside the cafeteria

with that, i speed towards the cafeteria doors with mattia behind me. "madison where are you going?" mattia said.

once i reach hector, i see him with his group of friends. they all look at me as they pat hector's chest before walking away.

"did you tell people that you fingered me?" i ask him as i cross my arms at him.

he grabs my arms and gets close, "can we please talk about this somewhere else?"

"answer the question hector." i firmly tell him and he drops his arms.

"no i didn't." he responds.

"then why is there a rumor going around the school that you fingered me?" i told him and he shrugs.

"people always think shit when they see two people go on a date." he tells me and my eyebrows remain furrowed. "baby i swear i didn't tell anyone anything." he grabs my hand and gets close.

mattia scoffs and i turn around to see him walking away. "where did you hear that from?" he asks me as he places a strand of hair behind my ear.

"mattia told me." i said and he sighs.

"of course." hector says and i look at him.

"what do you mean of course?" i ask him.

"mattia clearly doesn't like the fact that we're always together." he says and i squint my eyes in confusion.

"i don't get it, what does he have to do with any of this?" i ask him.

"he'll do anything to make sure we're not together." he said.

"why do you guys hate each other so much?"

"jenna and i used to be friends before she got with mattia. mattia hated the fact that i was practically jenna's best friend and he made her cut me off." he says. "he was always jealous and got mad that jenna came back to me once he broke up with her." he explains to me.