trentotto

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄

mattia

i wake up to see madison deep in her sleep. she's so beautiful, i could stare at her for the rest of my life. her soft, plump lips are making it really difficult to not wake her up and kiss her endlessly.

i carefully get off the bed to go to the bathroom that's in our room. as i try to get off, madison's hands grab my arm and i lay back down.

"good morning sleepy head." i tell her as she stretches.

"good morning." she says in a sleepy tone. "how'd you sleep?"

"amazing." i tell her as my hand glides to her waist.

she smiles as she buries her face in the crook of my neck. i place two fingers under her chin to give her a kiss, but she resists. "my breath smells." she says and i laugh.

"so does mine now give me a kiss." i tell her and she smiles before leaning in and giving me a quick peck. "what do you want to do today?"

she stayed quiet for a minute, thinking of different things to do. "we could go have brunch at this place with a really pretty view." she says and i smile before nodding.

i get up from the bed to go brush my teeth. i see madison walk in through the mirror and my eyes divert to her chest. she's wearing a pink velvet two piece and her nipples mark through her top. what did i do to deserve the girl of my dreams?

she brings the toothbrush up to her mouth and starts brushing her teeth. i need to stop making something inappropriate out of such a normal thing?

she catches me staring at her and smiles as she brushes her teeth. we don't say a word. we both know the type of energy that's in the room now.

my eyes make their way down to her chest again and i can feel the blood rushing to my dick. fuck.

i move forward and press it against the sink in attempt to hide it, but that does nothing. madison looks down at it before looking back up. she spits the toothpaste out and rinses her mouth, before getting close to me.

"nice to know i have an effect on you." she smiles slyly before walking away, leaving me with a smirk on my face. as hot as she may be when she's slick, she hasn't seen slick yet.

we're in her aunts car again, on our way to the little café she mentioned earlier. seeing madison drive was weird considering i'm always the one driving. is she a better driver than me? hell no, but no one drives like me.

soon enough, we arrive at the cafe and there was no where to park. that's one thing i don't like about miami so far, there's no where to park. stores are on a sidewalk so you have to either look for parking or pay for it. luckily, madison found somewhere to park and we went inside.

i grabbed her hand as we walked in and waited in line for it to be our turn. i stared at her as she look at the menu behind the cash register. she's seriously beautiful.

"you should get the pasta salad, you'd like it." she says and i look over to the menu.

"it sounds good." i tell her. "what are you going to have?"

"the avocado toast with eggs." she says.

then, it's finally our turn and we walk forward. "what can i get for you today?" the girl asks. she was about our age with black, short hair.

"can i get a pasta salad and the avocado toast dish please?" i ordered for both of us and i look at madison who's smiling from ear to ear.

"and to drink?" she asks again.

"what do you guys have?" i ask her.

"we have coffee, smoothies, juice, water, and soda." she says.

"i'll have water." i tell her before turning to madison.

"i'll have an açaí smoothie." madison says and the girl nods as she taps on the screen.

"okay and can i get a name for the order?" the cashier asks.

"mattia." i respond.

"your total will be seventeen dollars and seventy four cents please." she says and i quickly take out my wallet and pass her a twenty.

"i hate you." madison says before pouting and i kiss her head. "i'm gonna go get us a table."

madison leaves to look for somewhere to sit and i patiently wait for my change. as i get my change, the girl grabs the receipt and a pen before writing down something on it.

she puts the receipt on my hand and leans in, "you should call me sometime."

"my girlfriend is waiting for me." i say before leaving to sit with madison.

"what happened?" madison asks as she looked at the cashier.

i handed madison the receipt and her eyes shot right to the cashier and then at me. "are you serious? wait until they call us to get our food."

"babe come on, don't make a show." i tell her.

"i won't." she says. "you'll see." she stands straight and smiles.

she's so cute when she's mad.

"at what time is the party?" i ask her and she grabs her phone.

"at seven." she said and i nod. "do you think i should visit my mom?"

i sigh before grabbing her hand, "that's not a decision for me to make." i tell her.

"i know, but i'm just not sure if i should visit her or not." she tells me. "what would you do if you were in my position?"

i think about it for a moment. what would i do? i can't imagine what it must be like for madison and even less for myself.

"i'd visit her." i told her truthfully.

"mattia!" one of the workers yell and we both get up at the same time, but i beat madison to it. it doesn't stop her from following behind.

"here you go." the girl sweetly smiles.

i grab the smoothies, "here baby i'll get them." madison says purposefully using baby to get the girl mad.

the girl glared at madison as she walked away and i grabbed the smoothies, following madison right behind.

"you're something else." i tell her as i laugh at what she just did.

author's notes
all im going to say is, stay tuned for the next chapter 🤭