settantasette

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐀

madison

"boo!" i scared mattia as i walked into school.

he jumped and turned around, ready to hit someone before seeing me, "you're so lucky it's you." he told me as he pulled me to his chest to give me a hug. "you're here early."

"i'm never late." i tell him and he rolls his eyes.

"maybe if i still took you to school you'd be here earlier." mattia said and i lightly push him.

the boys then join us along with a few of their teammates, "hey madison, we missed you at the party." said a green eyed boy.

i look at mattia who looks evidently annoyed, "i'm sorry, but i don't think we've ever met." i chuckle to loosen up the tense mood.

he widened his eyes, "fuck my bad, i'm josh, mattia's friend." he smiled before mattia let's out a deep breath.

"mads, let me walk you to your class." mattia grabs my hand and practically drags me out of the locker room.

"what was that all about?" i ask him as i look at him.

"he's just being josh." he tells me and i stop. "what?"

"what did josh do that has you so annoyed?" i asked him and he rolls his eyes.

"it's not important." he tells me as he tries to walk but i pull his hand. "oh my god-"

"i'm not moving until you tell me." i cross my arms and he chuckles before nodding.

"fine." he says before aiming for my legs but i walk back before he could grab me.

"why can't you tell me?" i ask him and he sighs before getting closer to me.

"because i refuse to talk about her ever again." he tells me. "but since you want to know so bad, josh and i were really close friends but he dated jenna right after i broke up with her."

isn't there something called the bro code?

"oh my god." i tell him and he nods.

"i just don't trust him especially not around you and i'm not about to have him to do the same shit again." he explains and i smile.

"except i'm not jenna and i would never let that happen." i tell him and he smiles before giving me a kiss.

the bell rings and he walks me to class, "i'll see you during lunch." he tells me and i nod before he kisses me forehead and walks away.

i walk into class and sit down on my assigned seat. "good morning everyone, i hope all of you had a good weekend." the teacher says.

he goes to his computer and plays a powerpoint that says 'ap us history project'.

"bruh." a student from behind me said.

"you guys will be having a project with a partner." the teacher says and everybody cheers. "that i will assign." he adds and everyone complains.

i laugh at the change of tone in the class and continue to pay attention.

"you will have to create a timeline on a poster board of the events that led to your topic and you will create a powerpoint presentation with a thorough explanation of each event." he says. "this will be worth six grades and i expect all of you to put in maximum effort."

fuck my life. the last thing i need right now is a dumb ass project about something that happened centuries ago.

"madison and hector, your project will be about american independence." he says and my heart drops.