ottantaquattro

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄

mattia

i drove to madison's house and decided to surprise her. she's been stressed with the project and the custody battle and it feels like she can't even breathe sometimes and relax.

yesterday, she went to hector's house and she told me she got some things done but couldn't finish the entire thing in time.

i arrived at her house and parked my car on the driveway. i close my car door and walk to the front door, ringing the doorbell.

soon enough, madison opens the door and she looks surprised. she's in a robe with her hair in a bun and her bare face.

she's so beautiful.

"what are you doing here?" she asked me and i chuckled.

"nice to see you too." i told her and she smiled.

"sorry, i just wasn't expecting you." she told me and i smiled back before leaning in and giving her a kiss.

"are you okay?" i asked her. "you seem a little tense." i said as i walked inside.

"i'm just really stressed with everything going on." she said and i grab her shoulders and massage them a little.

"i told you everything is going to be fine." i told her and she smiled.

"i know, but i still worry about it." she responds.

we walk up to her room and she throws herself on the bed. "i can help you finish your project if you want." i offered but she shook her head.

"i finished it yesterday when i got home." she said as she stared at her bed.

i waved my hand in front of her face, "hello?" i said.

she flinches as she looks up to me, "sorry." she told me. "you wanna see the board?" she asked and i smiled and nodded.

she walked to her closet and grabbed the board, handing it to me. the project was titled 'climb the ladder to american independence'.

i laughed at the cute title, "it's cute." i told her and she smiled.

"thank you, it took forever." she added.

"what did hector do?" i asked her and she shot her eyes at me.

"huh?" she asked and i narrowed my eyebrows.

"what did he do for the project?" i asked her.

"ohh!" she said as she realized what i was referring to. "he drew everything and i wrote the information." she said and i nodded.

i grabbed the board and placed it back in her closet before walking back to where she was. "are you okay?" i asked her. "i mean i know you're stressed, but you're acting really weird."

"i'm just stressed." she told me with a small smile.

"are you sure?" i asked her. "you know you can talk to me about anything, right?"

she nodded before she wrapped her arms around my torso and laid us back. "i know babe." she told me and i smiled.

i love her so much.

"i just can't wait for all of this to be over with. i want to know how i'm going to live with already." she says and i sigh.

"i know, but you're one day closer to finding out." i told her. "when's your flight?"

"february twentieth." she said. "the same day as my presentation."

i chuckled as she sighed, "how about we hang out on monday after school and have a day for ourselves?" i asked her. "for you own comfort, we can watch movies here or take naps. whichever works."

she smiled before kissing my chest, "i would love that."

author's notes
HOMEGIRL IS A LIARRR