Chapter Sixteen ~ I'm not letting you fight

~Third~

Luffy punched down the stone gate "Now which one of you is Arlong?"he asked "Arlong?"the man in question said in a questioning tone, Luffy walked further in "Well that just happens to be my name"Arlong said "Good you can call me Luffy"he said as he continued walking "Luffy? What are you supposed to be?"Arlong asked "A pirate"he simply said, Hachi one of the fishmen crew gasped recognizing him "Hey that guy, i remember him, he's the guy who likes going on walks" the octopus fishman said.

"Hold it right there"one of the fishmen said "Where do you think you're going?"another fishman asked as Luffy continued to approach "You wanna talk to the boss well you gotta talk to us first get it?"another fishman asked "So let's talk"one said "That's far enough"the other said stopping Luffy in his approach, "Move it"Luffy said and bonked their head together knocking them out.

Arlong was a bit shocked, just a tiny bit, "So what does a pirate want with me?"he asked, Luffy answered by punching him in the face sending the fishman flying and hitting the fence in the direction he went flying to "Who the hell are you?"Arlong asked getting out of the rubble looking a little pissed off, Luffy thought back to Nami crying for his help "That's for making our navigator cry!"he said extremely pissed off.

The fishmen attacked but before they even got close to Luffy, Sanji dealt with them "Step off, you're out of your league"he told the fishmen before turning to Luffy "Geez you just had to run on ahead by yourself"he said "Don't worry i can handle these bozos on my own"Luffy said "You fool i never said anything about being worried, i just don't you hogging all the action"Sanji said "Oh"Luffy simply said.

~Nicole~

"Well i just wanna say i don't mind if you guys hog it all"Usopp said walking over followed by Zoro and myself "I see you're rearing to go as usual"Zoro said "Yes you're practically shaking in excitement"i said with a smirk teasing Usopp "Yeah, it's not like i'm scared or anything!"Usopp said even his voice quivering, i snickered a bit, oh this was too easy, but so much fun.

"A pirate of course, this is all starting to make sense now, you've been after Nami this whole time but"Arlong said before bursting into laughter "The girl is mine and i'm not giving her up!"he laughed, the octopus fishman also laughed walking over "A bunch of idiots like you aren't worth Arlong's time we know how to deal with you!"he said before forming a trumpet with his mouth and making a call that sounded exactly like a trumpet playing.

Cause sure that's exactly how trumpets work, actually how did he make a sound like that? Cause as i understand instruments like the trumpet sound the way they do because their made of brass and other metals, anyway i didn't have time to dwell on it further as something was approaching "Everyone of you is about to become fish food! Momoo rise!"the octopus said "It's a monster! That's the beast from the Grand Line that destroyed the town of Goza!"Usopp yelled.

As the water cleared though it seemed to me that this creature was just an ordinary sea cow, Usopp was totally freaking out but what else is new, well the sea cow seemed already injured with a big lump on it's head, i frowned a bit, who'd to that to an innocent creature like this one? "Well look who's back"Luffy said "Seems he's a friend of the fishmen"Sanji said, seems they know this creature? Did they injure it? The sea cow was crying just seeing them, I narrowed my eyes at them, i'll scold them later.

The sea cow started to swim away "Hey wait! Stop! Where are you going?! Get back here Momoo, you can't just leave Momoo!"the octopus called after it "Leaving? Now now isn't that a shame"I heard Arlong say which made the sea cow stop "But i suppose if you really want to run away then who am i to stop you, well then?"Arlong asked, the sea cow turned around and attacked, probably more afraid of what Arlong would do to it then of Luffy and Sanji, either way that made me even more angry at Arlong, who knows what else that monster has done to make the sea cow so afraid of him.