Chapter Seventy Five ~ My Favorite Filler Arc Part 2

~Third~

"Well what do we do now guys?"Usopp asked as the Strawhat crew was gathered in the Merry's cabin "If you ask me we should head back to the gate and make a brake for it while we still can"Zoro said "You got a point there the marines mean business it's too bad we have to leave the gold behind but our lives are more important"Usopp said.

"You're the captain Luffy what do you think?"Chopper asked "We need to get our gold but i need something to eat first"Luffy said "I heard ya give me a sec and i'll whip something up"Sanji said checking the fridge "Uhm the store rooms look kinda empty"Usopp said "There's gotta be something left to eat here"Sanji said.

"Just so i understand correctly you guys are okay leaving this place without our gold?"Nami asked, the others nodded "Well that's too bad cause you know pirate treasure is always divided up even after splitting up the loot we'd all have more gold then we knew what to do with think of all the stuff we could have bought"Nami said.

"I could finally get a new swords"Nicole muttered "I wanna go buy some stuff"Usopp said "Like what?"Nami asked "Oh i'll tell you what i wanna buy a big gold statue"Luffy said, which is kinda redundant spending gold to buy gold "Oh Nami over here i wanna buy a bunch of new medical books ones that'll teach me all about the latest medical procedures and operations"Chopper said.

"New pots, frying pans, silverware giant mouse trap wow even after all that there'd still be a lot left over"Sanji said doing calculations with an abacus "I could buy lots of booze"Zoro grinned, Nicole sweatdropped at him "Right"Nami said and everyone nodded "But first i take an extra cut eighty percent"she said "Are you nuts?!"the others yelled at her "It's not for me"Nami said.

"Oh yeah then who? And why should they receive a bigger share then the rest of us huh?" Usopp asked "It's set aside for a special lady we're going to set it aside for the repairs we need to make" Nami winked "A lady? Oh wait you mean the Merry?"Luffy asked "That's right isn't it about time we paid her back for all she's done for us?"Nami asked.

"Well come to think of it the Going Merry has carried us for a long time hasn't she? Ever since i joined up and left my village in the East Blue"Usopp said recalling what happened so long ago "We've had so many adventures lots of good times and made so many memories"Nami said recalling when she left her island.

"Hey don't forget the Going Merry was also with us when we crossed that crazy Reverse Mountain and made it into the Grand Line"Zoro said recalling that "Don't forget sky island"Sanji said recalling the knock up stream, Nicole didn't particularly say anything but recalled all the times she and Zoro had napped leaning on the Merry, she's definitely been a bit of a matchmaker.

"Yeah i even risked my life to save it when it was carried to upper yard"Chopper said recalling that time "Yeah then that mysterious someone fixed the ship  for us"Usopp said recalling what he saw one misty night, the others were still sceptical about it "I saw somebody i swear"Usopp said "When you think about it this ships gone through a lot for us"Luffy said recalling their fall from sky island.

"And that's exactly why we need to give her some tender love and care"Nami said "Good idea the Going Merry's great repair"Usopp said "Let's do it"Luffy said "It's settled then and since we don't know how much the repairs will be we'll hold off dividing the treasure until we do"Nami said "Those goons took all the food from the store room but lucky for us they didn't touch the fridge, here dig in"Sanji said serving a plate of food.

Everyone grabbed some food "I've been wondering how much longer Usopp's half assed repairs are gonna last"Zoro said munching on his food "Hey i'm a sniper not a shipwright but yeah the old repair guy said the same thing it needs a professionals touch"Usopp said "Yeah right it's time we took the merry to a real ship yard and get honest to good shipwrights for the repairs she needs"Sanji said.