Chapter Thirty Seven ~ Doctor Chopper

~Nicole~

I pouted sitting in the snow, i had lost the tanuki or whatever that cute thing was, i just wanted to give it a hug but now Luffy was chasing the little cutie asking it to join the crew so i had my chance later if it decided to join "Hey you over there"i heard and looked over and saw it was that old woman we had come across earlier.

"Doctor Kureha"the villagers said "Yes good to see you too now be useful and take the injured guy to the medical ward"the woman said "Hey i recognise you, you're that damn old hag from before i'm gonna"Zoro was cut off as he was kicked in the head, i pocked at the bump on his head "A little harsh for a doctor"i said, the woman laughed before turning to the villagers "Well get moving"she said.

"Yes ma'am"the villagers said "I suggest you hurry unless you wanna be in the same kind of pain in this man is"the woman said, the villagers hurried along taking Dalton inside as Zoro, Usopp and i stayed outside "I'm impressed you still have a bump on your head"i said pocking at it "Would you quit that?"Zoro asked "Nope"i smirked a bit and continued poking as he continued grumbling.

 ~skip~

Night had fallen i had cuddled up into Zoro's lap as it also got colder "Hey! Deer! Come join my crew okay!"Luffy yelled "Come on Luffy why don't you just give it up, we've been tracking him forever and he still hasn't shown up"Usopp said "He's not interested in becoming a pirate you're just gonna have to accept that"Zoro said "No that's not true i want the reindeer to be a pirate with us"Luffy said "Just because you want something doesn't mean it's going to happen!"Zoro yelled at him.

Luffy went back to yelling for the reindeer trying to convince it to join us, i just cuddled further into Zoro "Well don't you look cozy?"Usopp asked "Oh hush you we still have that challenge once we get back to the Merry, don't forget"i said "Reindeer guy"Luffy said as the little cutie appeared by the forest, i noticed Vivi and Nami coming out of the castle dragging Sanji with them.

"Hey you're gonna come on our ship and be a pirate with us, kay?"Luffy said fully convinced the reindeer even wanted to join "I can't"the reindeer said, wait that thing speaks? Even cuter "Sure you can reindeer it's a whole lot of fun"Luffy said "That's not a very good argument!"Usopp yelled at him "I can't, i'm not a human i'm a reindeer! I have antlers and hooves don't you see?! I even have a blue nose!"the reindeer said, personally i think the blue nose just makes him cuter.

"Okay maybe i do wanna be a pirate but i can't ever be one of you i'm not human! I'm a monster, i can't be your friend and i can't become a pirate on your ship! You see? I'm just here to say thank you, i appreciate you asking me to join your ship that was really nice so thank you, i'm going to stay here for now but if you wanted to you can stop by here again"the reindeer said.

"Shut up! Let's go!"Luffy yelled, i snickered a bit "I feel that this is somehow familiar"i said, Zoro chuckled a bit "You and me both"he said as the reindeer started crying, he went to say goodbye to doctor Kureha so we waited outside some more "Nami how are you feeling? Are you completely recovered from your illness already?"Usopp asked her "Sure am i feel great"Nami said giving a thumbs up, I could tell she was fine too and not just putting on a brave face again.

"Doctorine acts all tough on us but deep down i really think she is a kind person"Nami said "Yeah i got that vibe from her too"i said "You sure?"Luffy asked "So we're just gonna leave without saying anything to her?"Usopp asked "Yeah once Chopper comes back we'll head down the mountain and set sail to Alabasta, sounds good to you right Vivi?"Nami asked.

"Yes now that we have a doctor coming with us"Vivi said "A doctor?"Luffy asked "Well in that case i'll go ahead and get the rope way ready"Usopp said walking off "Hey Luffy give me a hand!"he said "I didn't even know there was a rope way so cool"Luffy said going with Usopp.