Chapter Thirty ~ Wax Candles

~Nicole~

I was tossed on the ground along with Zoro and Nami, can't believe i fell for that stupid fake, an effective fake but a stupid fake regardless "It's just sad"afro man said stepping on Zoro, i was by his left side, Nami on his right, "Idiots like these should have been a lot easier for me to catch should've caught them the first time how embarrassing"afro guy said.

The guy with a three for hair, so i'm guessing Mr.3, muttered something "What was that?!"Afro guy asked him "It's nothing now please just hurry and get the candles set up"Mr.3 said "Candles?"Nami asked then gasped noticing the structure in front of us "What is that thing?"she asked "Looks tacky whatever it is"i said "How dare you?! This is my finest piece of art!!"Mr.3 yelled.

"It's nothing good, i'm sorry you guys"Vivi said "But Vivi what happened? I thought you were with Luffy?"Nami asked "I was but now"Vivi said "You're wondering about the strawhat i saw to that little runt myself, he didn't put up much of a fight either"afro guy said "Yeah right"i heard Zoro mutter.

The top of the structure began spinning as we were placed on the bottom "Welcome one and all to my famous candle set"Mr.3 said but ignoring him i said "Well this is quite the predicament" "Couldn't have said it any better myself"Zoro said "Huh i can't move great"Nami said "It's not surprising to me they don't want us moving around it's what captured means"Zoro said and tried cutting the wax "Damn this stuff is hard and i can't put much force into a swing from this angle"he said, guess that means it would be pointless for me to try as well "Something's falling" Vivi said.

Mr.3 laughed "I do hope you enjoy my candle service, you may have noticed the wax flakes that are falling from above, you'll be eventually covered and turned into wax figures, you'll become perfectly life like statues for my collection something that even i couldn't achieve on my own, i will literally capture your spirit and encase them forever in wax shells it will be a true master piece, you will die for my art"he said.

"Ew, i don't wanna be a part of some tacky collection"i said "My art is not tacky!"Mr.3 yelled "Yeah yeah, whatever"i muttered "Hey giant! Why are you just laying there when you could be beating the crap out of this candle guy?!"Nami asked yelling over to Broggy who also had been captured "Now he's gonna make one huge statue"Zoro said.

"You can try to convince him but your efforts will be useless, he's a little blue at the moment, you see he just realized how unfairly he won his last fight and he's lost the heart to celebrate, he killed his dear friend Dorry with whom he had fought for one hundred years, Dorry was injured but he didn't notice just imagine how much pain Dorry must have been in, he didn't stand a chance, you did shed a few tears though, perhaps you were crying for your friend, now it's no use, there's no undoing it he's dead and it's all your fault"Mr.3 laughed.

I glared at Mr.3, how despicable, he probably "helped" Broggy win by making the other giant slip or something, "I should have seen it, i knew something strange was going on from the moment we first began to fight i knew Dorry was hiding something but i couldn't tell what it was"Broggy said "Hmm? You say that you knew it? You're lying, if you knew something was wrong why didn't you stop the fight? Why didn't give him a chance to rest? I didn't see one shred of pity in the way you ruthlessly cut him down"Mr.3 laughed.

Broggy growled "You know nothing about honorable duels someone like you could never understand my tears, what do you know about the way of Elbaf? You think i'd shame a warrior who hid the fact he was weakened so he could continue to fight? Only a truly great warrior would go to such lengths! And such a man isn't interested in pity!"Broggy yelled a very angry look on his face "Now i know what really happened and i must do something about it, i must finish this with my own two hands!"he yelled and broke out of the wax "That is the least i could do for Dorry, he was a great warrior and my dear friend!"Broggy said before he was hit with an explosion.

"Broggy!"Nami yelled, the giant was hit repeatedly until he went down again "Broggy!"Nami, Vivi and i called "His chattering was getting on my nerves"afro guy said, so he did it, i gave him my harshest glare yet making him back off a bit even though he knew i couldn't do anything to him, i dropped it satisfied with that and watched as Broggy was basically locked in with wax "And now for the finishing touch, take this!"Mr.3 said and put wax stakes through Broggy's hands and legs.

The giant screamed from the pain while Mr.3 just laughed now my glare was on him "You really are despicable!"Vivi yelled at him "Now let's get these candles going faster, it's time to turn these people into beautiful artist statues!"Mr.3 said ignoring her as the top part started to spin faster and thus more wax started to fall, the wax was starting to get into our lungs but Zoro and i kept a stoic facade.

"That's it make it look like you're in as much pain as possible that's perfect! Expressions of agony are what i seek to achieve in my art the finished product will be simply splendid, you must die filled with terror"Mr.3 said "I bet he get's off on this stuff"i muttered, Zoro chuckled a bit having heard me.

"This is what you call art? You creepy weird haired freak! You guys are gonna regret this! You're gonna pay for what you did to Broggy and Dorry and for what you're trying to do to us!"Nami yelled at Mr.3 "Yell and scream all you want to little girl, no one can help you now"Mr.3 said, yeah you just wait Luffy's gonna come to save us, "Hold that look!"Mr.3 said and i looked over to Broggy, he looked so angry and sad at the same time "Yes that's it such grief such sorrow and just the right amount of anger, how marvelous"Mr.3 laughed.

Nami and Vivi were freaking out cause our bodies were starting to turn stiff, i kept calm though internally i couldn't help but be a little worried "Hey giant"Zoro said "You can still move right? Good so can i, i say we take them down together what do you think?"he asked drawing Kitetsu "Hold on Zoro you're not actually going to do what i think you are?!"i asked "Yeah"he said "You can't be serious?! Do you honestly expect cutting your own legs off is going to work! You'd bleed to death before getting even close to them! Not to mention how would you move in the first place? Hop on your stumps?! Are you that stupid?!"i yelled at him.

"I'm not messing around at all, it's the only way to get us out of this situation"Zoro said "No it's not! It's certainly not the brightest solution!"i yelled at him "There's no way to know for sure until we try, so are you saying you'd rather just sit here and die? Why should we make it easy for those guys to kill us? Dying without a struggle doesn't make you any less dead right?"he asked turning to me, he had such a determined look, he was seriously going to do this.

"Ugh! There's no talking you out of this is there? Fine cut your legs and bleed to death for all i care, not like you ever listen to me anyway!"I yelled and turned away with a huff "I do listen"i heard Zoro mutter "Alright i'm in let's do it, let's cut them to pieces"Broggy said going along with this crazy plan "You're not serious about this are you? How are you gonna fight them afterwards? Talk some sense into him Nicole!"Nami said "He's made up his mind"i said with a shrug "Who knows what's going to happen after but i plan to win"Zoro said, i could practically hear the smirk in his voice.

"Wait i'll fight with you!"Vivi said "What?"Nami asked "Good get ready, last chance Nicole"Zoro said turning to me, i turned further away, i wanted nothing to do with this crazy plan, i bet he probably won't even get enough strength to cut through his legs from that angle "And now let's go!"Broggy said, i flinched a bit hearing Zoro cut his legs but then Luffy, Usopp and the duck Karoo flew by and crashed into some trees "Let's get them Usopp!"Luffy said "Yeah!"Usopp said "And bird guy"Luffy said and Karoo squawked.

"Luffy! Usopp!"Nami yelled "Karoo!"Vivi yelled "We're here Broggy, don't worry we're here to pick up where you left off"Usopp said "Thanks Usopp"Broggy said "Beat them beyond recognition, show them expressions of pain and agony they won't soon forget!"Nami yelled over to our saviours "Oh i'm going to, these guys messed up the best duel ever, they're in some serious trouble and they're gonna answer to me!"Luffy said cracking his knuckles.

"So you're the one with the highest bounty in the East Blue? My how low have marine standards fallen it's almost tragic really"Mr.3 said "Is that your hair?"Luffy asked weirded out by it "You just shut up!"Mr.3 yelled "Dude it's on fire"Luffy said "Hush you!"Mr.3 yelled at him "Yes he as weird hair now could you brake this pillar?! We're about to turn into wax statues here!"Nami yelled at Luffy "Oh you guys in trouble?"Luffy asked "No no trouble at all"Zoro said "Says the guy bleeding everywhere!"I yelled at him "Yeah, i made it about half way through i'd say"he said "That's not something to be proud of!"i yelled at him again.