Chapter Seventy Eight ~ The Groggy Ring

~Third~

"I will now explain the rules of the Groggy Ring, we have a playing field and we have two goals knock the ball into the goal and you win, however the ball isn't actually a ball, the ball is a person both teams must select someone to be the ball make your selection"the commentator said.

"You heard him which one of you is gonna be the ball?"one guy asked walked over, Zoro jabbed his thumb pointing at Sanji just to annoy the cook "Ball marker"another guy said putting a ball hat on Sanji, Nicole snickered a bit causing Sanji to be even more irritated "Who said you get to pick? You're the ball you moss headed bastard!"he growled at Zoro who ignored him.

The foxy pirates began to chant "There it is, their entrance theme song, it's time to welcome back the undisputed elites of the Groggy Ring, the undefeated, unbeatable, unstoppable the famous Groggy monsters have taken the field behold the kings of the ring!"the commentator said as three people walked to the field.

"First up is Full Dash Hamburg, following behind is tackle machine Pickles and last but not least the half giant half fishman himself Big Pan! This is literally a monstrous march!"the commentator said as all three of them were huge and the tallest of them was wearing the ball "Disappointed?"Sanji asked "Heh, not at all"Zoro smirked cracking his neck, Nicole smirked steeling her gaze "Let's do this"she said.

"Our mighty Groggy Ring combatants have taken the field opposing them on the Strawhats team their meddlesome sideline supporter from the first round the savage chef Sanji! And beside him with a bounty of fifty eight million berries the stunning She Wolf Mihawk Nicole! And beside her with a bounty of sixty million berries pirate hunter Roronoa Zoro!"the commentator announced.

"Hardly worth our time to crush a couple of pipsqueaks, the woman might be fun though let's make her scream"Pickles said, Nicole glared at them "Try me"she said "Well start with a coin toss"the ref said tossing the coin "Tails"Hamburg called "Heads"Nicole called "It's tails, field or ball?"the ref asked turning to Hamburg "Ball please"he said.

"You heard him our Groggy monsters have chosen the ball! The Strawhats ball team will now enter the other teams mid circle"the commentator said "Left or right?"the ref asked "Doesn't matter"Zoro said "In case you wondered the ball men are the players with the silly little hats on their heads, knock your opponents ball man to the goal on their side of the field and the game is yours"the commentator said.

"Hey ball man get in position already!"Zoro told Sanji "Now listen i never agreed to be the ball in the first place better shut your mouth unless you want a boot to the teeth how am i supposed to look cool with this thing on my head?"Sanji asked "You gonna cry over a hat?"Zoro asked before taking a look "Hey it actually looks good on you"he said "You think i'm gonna fall for that stupid!"Sanji yelled at him, Nicole just sighed, she learned a while ago it's better to let them fight it out.

"Zoro! Nicole! Sanji! I'm counting on you!"Luffy yelled a big grin on his face "I'm sorry we lost the last round you guys! It's up to you now! Please get Chopper back! You gotta!"Usopp cried, Nicole sweatdropped as Sanji and Zoro started a match of rock paper scissors to decide who would be the ball and got into a fight "Oh for crying out loud!"Nicole yelled braking up their fight "Give me that!"she said snatching the ball from Sanji's head and putting it on hers "There problem solved"she said buckling the ball tightly on her head.

"Hey hold it! No weapons on the field! You two gotta lose the swords!"the ref called "Fine whatever"Nicole shrugged handing her sword with the pin still in its place to Robin "If anything happens to that pin i will fillet you and grind you into powder, understood?"she asked with a sharp glare "Understood miss Hawkeye"Robin said, Zoro handed his swords to the ref "Fine my fist are all i need"he said.