Chapter One Hundred Ten ~ Nothing At All

~Third~

Kuma switched places again standing behind Zoro but looking right at Nicole "Those eyes"he spoke as she narrowed said eyes at him "You truly are his daughter, i shall start the elimination with you"Kuma said Zoro turned to Kuma "You're going through me first"he said.

"Very well pirate hunter Zoro"Kuma said and Zoro attacked however Kuma shifted out of the way, Kuma appeared over Zoro and aimed an attack but Zoro dodged, Kuma attacked again and Zoro barely dodged "Hey! I told you he can attack with air! You gotta watch his hands and predict his attack!"Nicole called "You say that like it's easy!"Zoro yelled back.

Kuma turned to Zoro and he sent a flying blade attack but Kuma deflected it "Oi! I think i forgot to mention he can repel any attack!"Nicole called "Thank you for the info!"Zoro yelled at her "So it seems you know of my power, your father is quite the chatter box isn't he?"Kuma mused sending an attack at Nicole but at the last second she dodged it.

"Nah he's just a worrywart, he's told me about all of you and what he knows about your abilities"Nicole said "I see"Kuma muttered and took a sumo stance as he faced Zoro again, Zoro drew all three swords as Kuma sent countless attacks at him, Zoro skillfully dodged them and got closer to Kuma going to attack him but Kuma deflected his attack with his paws sending him back.

Kuma stood over Zoro once again aiming an attack at him, Sanji came in and kicked Kuma, however Sanji was hurt instead "I take it your Black Leg Sanji, i expected more from you"Kuma said, Nicole was biting her lip she wanted to take Kuma on herself and she knew she could probably beat him too, but she would shatter Zoro's pride if she stepped in.

Usopp shot as Kuma but the bear man sent it flying back, Zoro and Sanji were totally beat, Nicole was debating if she should step in chewing on her lip so hard she drew blood, "I knew from the start that killing a crew of injured weaklings like you would bring me no joy not to mention it's not a fair fight but orders are orders even if i may not fully agree with them"Kuma said and started gathering air between his palms.

Nicole's eyes widened, she knew what was coming next, Kuma continued to compress air until it was small enough to fit into his palm "I thought it over and i've made a decision, i will spare your lives if you exchange them for the head of Strawhat Luffy"Kuma said, there was a beat of silence "Now then hand him over before i change my mind"Kuma said.

"NEVER!!!"everyone yelled "This was your choice"Kuma said and released his attack which literally blew everyone away destroying anything in it's path and creating a shock wave that travelled even further shaking Thriller Bark around.

~skip~

Nicole groaned as she came too, her ear were ringing and after a few blinks she could see clearly again 'Huh? Zoro? And what's that red thing coming out of Luffy?' she wondered, she couldn't quite hear what Kuma was saying as he took out a small piece from the red paw and aimed it at Zoro, she could see Zoro writhe in agony as it hit him.

Nicole's eyes widened and she sprung up running over as Zoro and Kuma headed elsewhere with the red paw, she eventually caught up and panted catching Zoro by his hand stopping him "I'm not quite sure what you're planning here but"she faced him tears gleaming in her yellow eyes "You can't do this! Whatever that thing is it'll kill you!"she yelled at him.

"Nicole"Zoro said turning to face her, he pulled her in close hugging her for what might be the last time "I have to do this"he said, the dam broke as Nicole quietly sobbed crying into his chest, just from his tone, she knew she couldn't stop him, she calmed her sobbing but the tears still kept falling down as she looked up at Zoro.

Zoro cupped her face wiping away her tears taking a good long look at her face and her eyes that were so similar to her fathers but filled with kindness and love "I love you"Nicole said managing to steady her voice for those three oh so important words "I know"he replied and bend down a bit kissing her, Nicole clutched his shirt kissing him back hoping it would convey even half the amount of actual love she held for him, then darkness.

Zoro caught Nicole after knocking her out, he knew she would follow him but she didn't have to see what would happen, he laid her down and turned back to Kuma walking a bit further ahead, when they came to a stop he gathered his breath before plunging in.

~skip~

Sanji came too and recalled what happened he saw Zoro's swords laying on the ground and took off, eventually he spotted Nicole and shook her awake "Hey wake up!"he called, Nicole sprung up "Where's Zoro?!"she gasped instead of hitting him like normally Sanji went to answer "Never mind, i just located him!"she said getting up and rushing off "Hey wait!"Sanji called running after her.

Nicole came to a stop covering her mouth as her eyes watered as Zoro stood in the middle blood dripping down from him, blood sprayed everywhere, his blood, Sanji walked over once spotting Zoro as well "What the? What happened here?"he asked walking over to Zoro "Nothing at all" Zoro said as cool as ever totally not flexing at all, Nicole chocked on a sob as she rushed over and hugged him not caring if she got blood stains all over her "I'm so glad you're alive!"she grinned sobbing a giggle.

Zoro sighed letting himself relax in her arms and instantly falling unconscious, Nicole wiped her eyes sniffing a bit "Hey help me carry him, Chopper needs to treat him right away"she said turning to Sanji who was a bit stunned "Huh, oh yeah of course"he said snapping out of it and helped Nicole carry Zoro over to the others.