Chapter Fifty Three ~ Last days in Alabasta

~Third~

The bomb went off creating a huge shock wave but there was no damage to Alubarna thanks to the sacrifice of one man "He's gone"Sanji said, Nicole had switched to leaning on Zoro as he got up "He saved us all"Nami said however the fighting wasn't stopping the royal and rebel armies kept fighting as if they were possessed.

Vivi yelled for them to stop but only the Strawhats were able to hear her, "You dolts get your rears in gear it doesn't matter how just stop the rebellion!"Nami said pushing the others into action and grabbing Usopp by the bandages "We gotta keep the casualties as low as we possibly can"she cried.

~skip~

"Hey you guys look there!"Sanji called "It's Crocodile!"Nicole said "I don't know how he got there in the first place but i'm sure it can only mean one thing"Sanji said "I knew it, i knew it! I never doubted it for a second it can only mean"Usopp trailed off "Luffy did it he won!"the Strawhats cheered, however the fighting was still going on but just as things seemed to get worse a few drops started to fall, then a drizzle and ultimately a downpour of rain.

"STOP FIGHTING!!! LISTEN TO ME!!!"Vivi yelled her voice echoing from the clock tower loud and clear "They've heard Vivi's voice finally"Nami said, Nicole sighed in relief leaning on Zoro "It's over"she said as the solders dropped their weapons just as Crocodile came falling back down just like the rain.

"Sir Crocodile"one of the solders said "Oh so they're still calling him sir, we'll see if they call him sir Crocodile after i tell them what's what"Usopp said walking over only to be stopped by Sanji "Hold on, just stay here"he said "The rain has returned and will fall again as it used to, our nightmare is over, finally over"Vivi said.

~skip~

"Come on Usopp i know you're hurt but keep up"Sanji said "I wish i could but i'm afraid i'm coming down with if i walk anymore i'll die disease"Usopp said "I'll drag you then"Zoro said even though he was already carrying Nicole on his back again, just then they came across Vivi's father Cobra with Luffy on his back "Who are you?"he asked.

"Uh just travellers passing through, the guy on your back is one of us as well, we'll take him now thanks old man"Sanji said "Hold on if you're with this young man then you must be those pirates that brought Vivi back to this country"Cobra said "Wait how would you know all of that?"Sanji asked when Vivi came running over "Daddy! Everyone!"she called as she ran.

"Hey, Vivi"Chopper said "Daddy? What this guy is Vivi's dad?!"Sanji asked turning to Cobra "Not much of a resemblance is there"Nicole muttered, Zoro chuckled a bit having heard her "You're one to talk, you're practically a carbon copy of your father"he said, Nicole growled a bit and smacked his head "Guess that makes you the king"he said turning to Cobra.

"Yes and i'd be a dead king if it wasn't for the efforts of your brave friend here, even though he had come into contact with Crocodile's poison hook he still managed to carry myself and another to safety, what unbelievable strength he has"Cobra said.

"Should we worry about the poison i mean is he gonna be alright?"Usopp asked looking down at Luffy as the rubber boy had been laid down on the ground for Chopper to do a quick check over "It's okay it should be neutralized by now, however his injuries need to be treated so do yours as well"Cobra said, Zoro laid Nicole leaning on the wall as he sat next to her "We'll wait you need to be somewhere else"he said "Huh?"Vivi asked "Go back to the square Vivi"he said.

"Besides we'll be fine Chopper can at least do some first aid while we wait"Nicole said "Yeah, they're both right, now that the war's over it's only fitting for the king and princess to say a few words don't you think? You know tell them what really happened"Usopp said "Right and i can tell them all about you guys too"Vivi said "Vivi dear please don't, we're a band of notorious pirates the last thing we need is our faces and names known"Sanji said.