Chapter One Hundred Sixteen ~ Auction House

~Third~

Luffy spotted Zoro and Nicole and pulled them on board the flying fish as he came by, Luffy crashed into the auction house just as they were calling the final bid on Kamie, Luffy and Zoro joined the others but Nicole stayed where she was hiding behind the crashed fish.

All of the sudden Nicole could feel that cold collar on her neck again, she felt the greedy eyes of buyers leering at her, she felt fear, she felt her throat clench, a cold sweat roll down her back, she felt something rise up and swallowed thickly trying to keep her breath steady but being inside an auction house was overwhelming her.

Then Nicole jumped feeling a hand on her shoulder, it was Chopper, he had noticed her on the verge of a panic attack, the doctor of the group decided not to question what brought it on right now and just helped her calm down before a gun shot drew both their attention.

The Celestial Dragon had shot Hatchan and was gloating about it, Luffy snapped, he started walking over but Hatchan grabbed him "Please Strawhat, don't do this, it's my fault i'm the one who screwed up okay? Please don't forget your promise like i said you can't defy the Celestial Dragons even if they kill someone"Hatchan said.

Nicole got out of her hiding spot having calmed down a bit and walked over to Zoro standing next to him as she grabbed his hand calming herself down further.

"There was a time when i was a pirate, a criminal, this is the punishment i deserve for doing all those horrible things, i'm so sorry i didn't mean for everything to turn out like this, i just wanted to make amends with Nami however i could, even if it wasn't much i wanted to  be helpful to you and your crew but i screwed that up i guess just like every other thing, i wanted to do something right for once and show Nami how sorry i am"Hatchan said.

"All my life all i've ever done is cause trouble, i'm sorry forgive me!"Hatchan cried, just as Luffy had calmed down the pompous ass opened his mouth and pissed him off again, Luffy went up the stairs and punched the pompous ass right in his ugly face.

(A/N: I feel giddy everytime that scene comes up, so satisfying)

"Sorry everybody now that i've punched this guy there's gonna be a navy admiral coming here with a warship"Luffy said "I'm just pissed i didn't get to cut him down, you beat me to it"Zoro said putting Shusui back "Geez, and here i was hoping i could avoid fighting an admiral again, i already had my fun with Aokiji"Nicole whined a bit.

"Hatchi hang in there"Nami said going over to the fishman "You know how much trouble you guys are in now?"Hatchan asked "That's just Luffy what can you do?"Nami said "Nothing"Sanji said lighting a cigarette "Well that's that i guess we're fighting"Franky said "First off we gotta get the key to Kamie's collar it's probably backstage in the mean time i'll tend to Hatchi's wound" Chopper said.

The patrons ran out of there as another of the pompous asses going on and on about something, Nicole rolled her eyes drawing her sword and in a flash she was over by the pompous ass slicing up his gun and taking care of the guards around him, making him fall on his ass as she pointed her sword at him "You're annoying me"she spoke with a venomous tone her deadliest and angriest glare yet on the world noble.

Sanji took care of the guards as Nicole held the asses at sword point while Franky went backstage to get the keys, a ton more guards showed up but the Strawhats took care of them, Nicole pointed her sword closer at the ass as he looked around "Don't move"she said freezing him up with her glare that was screaming killing intent as literal waves of it rolled off of her.

Zoro sent a flying blade attack slicing up the bowl Kamie was in, then Robin and Brook came crashing in and joined in on the fight, Nicole looked up and smirked jumping back as Usopp came falling in and landing on the ass she had at sword point, she then went over to Zoro passing by Luffy as she went.

"Luffy, the navy's already here we gotta move quickly"Nicole told him pausing to take out a guard"Right"Luffy nodded punching another guard as Nicole went to join Zoro taking over fighting for him knowing he was still hurt "There's more to what she said"Law said "Who the hell are you and what's with the bear?"Luffy asked.

"The navy's had this place surrounded since this thing started, their looking for someone, i don't know who exactly they hope to catch in here but i doubt they were expecting someone to go and kick a Celestial Dragons ass, it was a hell of a show you guys put on, i'm impressed Strawhat" Law said.

"Ah, you're Trafalgar Law, Luffy they're pirates just like us"Robin said recognizing the other captain from the news "Even the bear?"Luffy asked "Oh and the guy standing in the back that's Eustass 'Captain' Kid"Robin said "You mean the one who has a higher bounty then Luffy?"Brook asked.

Anyway the woman pompous ass appeared over where Kamie was attempting to shoot her but was knocked out by something, Nicole stiffened a bit recognizing that something as Haki, but this Haki was refined with decades of experience, she could tell the old man that appeared was the user of this Haki and that he was extraordinarily powerful.

"What did i tell ya? I know a ruckus when i hear one looks like the auctions over, i got the money i came here for now i guess i'll head back to the gambling house and throw it all away"the old man said "You are one messed up old man, you got locked up just to steal some money?"the giant behind him asked.

"That was the plan and if it worked out i was gonna rob whoever bought me too but i guess it wasn't meant to be"the old man said going to take a drink from a flask "Oh right i'm forgot i'm empty time to find some more booze, now that i think about it that plan stinks who the hell would spend money on an old fart like me for a slave?"the old man laughed.

"R-Rayleigh?"Hatchan asked, Nicole eyes widened, she definitely knew that name, her dad had told her many stories of the Dark King, she'd love to fight him though she doubted she would even stand a chance, still she would love to try.

"Hey is that you Hatchi? It sure is, i'll be damned so pal what are you doing here? Did someone hurt you? No no don't speak save your energy"Rayleigh said and looked around trying to figure out the situation.

"I see now, plain as day, terrible situation but well you were fighting for what you believe was right Hatchi, you must be the good folks who stood by him, alright"Rayleigh said before letting out a burst of Conquer's Haki, Nicole shivered as it passed through her, such fieriness, so refined, she wondered if her Haki was even close to this.

Those weak of mind collapsed around them "That strawhat you wear it suits a fearless man like yourself quit well, yes, i've wanted to meet you Monkey D. Luffy"Rayleigh said