Chapter Ninety Four ~ Bleh

~Third~

"Hey Usopp! Are you there?!"Luffy called looking around the Merry for the long nosed sniper "Where did you run off to? Come back!"Chopper called "Hey Usopp!"Luffy said checking in the crows nest and basically everywhere on the ship not realizing Usopp was still there just wearing a mask.

"I checked everywhere looks like we're the only ones on the ship"Nami said "I don't get why you insist on being stupid, it was Merry alright"Nicole said "Yeah!"Chopper and Luffy agreed "You're the one being stupid the Merry couldn't have sailed itself here"Nami said "And why not? You've seen this ship fly twice and you still believe she didn't sail herself?"Nicole asked.

"Well what makes you so sure about it?"Nami asked "We all heard her right?"Nicole asked "But there's no way right? That's impossible"Nami said but she wasn't so sure about what was impossible anymore "See? You're not so sure yourself either"Nicole said leaning on the rail next to Zoro and holding his hand just cause really.

"Hey look there's a ship coming"Luffy said, it was a Galley La company ship filled with shipwrights and Iceburg, Nicole smiled waving back to the mouse Tyrannosaurus sitting on Iceburg's shoulder but then the Merry hit her last wave and the keel snapped braking the ship in half "Hey why is it falling apart all of the sudden?"Zoro asked.

Nicole frowned a bit "Nothing sudden about it, we all knew this was going to happen"she said "Yeah they told us Merry was unfit to sail"Sanji said "Ice pops help Merry's in trouble can't you do something? You got here just in time, you're all shipwrights aren't you? I'm begging you don't let her die now, Merry's more then just a ship she's a member of our crew if it wasn't for her we all would have died back there so come on do something!"Luffy yelled.

"She's fought hard for you but it's time to let her rest besides i've already done everything that i can"Iceburg said and went on to tell how on that stormy night in the middle of the aqua laguna he heard something and did his best to fix the ship all on his own, he told them he watched the ship sail off on its own.

"This is a miracle, there's no other word for it, the miracle that a ship has gone beyond its limits to see you one last time as you know i've been a shipwright for many years but i've never seen a ship as incredible as this one, it's lived a wonderful life"Iceburg said.

Luffy recalled what Merry had said when she appeared seemingly out of nowhere in Enies Lobby "I understand"he said, the Strawhats got off Merry and into a smaller boat the Galley La ship let down on this boat there was Robin, Franky, Sanji, Chopper, Nami, Zoro, Nicole and Usopp.

Luffy was standing on a smaller boat right next to the Merry, it was time to say goodbye "Well guys you ready?"Luffy asked but Nicole had a feeling he was asking that more to himself as he lit the torch "Marry i know the floor of the sea is a dark and lonely place but don't worry we're here to see you off"he said and set the Merry on fire with the torch.

"I'm sure you wish he was here but it's probably best that Usopp isn't around i don't know if he could take this"Luffy said "Well? Is that true?"Zoro asked the masked man in question "Of course it isn't we must all say our farewells someday every man knows that we must hold back our tears, Luffy knows what has to be done"Usopp said.

The Merry quickly caught on fire and the Strawhats watched their ship go down in flames "Thank you for carrying us for so long and so far Merry"Luffy said his little boat backing off, then it started snowing "Merry"Nicole muttered a bit and couldn't help tearing up as she recalled all the good and the bad memories they had made on the Merry.

"I'm sorry"they heard a voice say, Merry "I wanted to carry everyone just a little bit further i had so much fun i wish our adventures would never end"she said "Merry!"Chopper called as Nami broke down but before she could fall Sanji pulled her over letting her cry in his shoulder, Nicole bit on her lip hard blinking away tears trying not to cry, Zoro pulled her closer, a literal waterfall of tears was coming from Usopp but the others remained stoic, though that didn't mean they weren't just as sad about having to say goodbye to their friend.