Chapter One Hundred ~ Thriller Bark

(A/N: *uncontrollable wailing* this this is already at 100 chapters and i'm just now starting Thriller Bark *wailing*)

~Third~

"Ah!"Nicole said as it clicked "What is it?"Luffy asked "This is Thriller Bark, possibly the biggest ship in the world, it's captain is one of the seven warlords Gecko Moria, he has a devil fruit that let's him steal someone's shadow and plant it into a zombie, ugh! Why didn't i figure it out sooner!"Nicole growled scolding herself "How do you know?"Brook asked "Her father is also one of the seven warlords"Zoro said "I see"Brook simply said.

Brook went back into the ship getting his cane, he told the Strawhats to escape before jumping off the ship but her was running on the water "Anyway Luffy we should listen to him and get moving, personally i don't wanna meet this Gecko Moria guy"Nami said "Huh? You guys say something?"Luffy asked with a grin.

"I've had enough ghost for today i don't wanna have to deal with a warlord on top of that"Usopp said "Wait a sec what about that ghost we saw before huh? Is it still here on the boat?"Chopper asked "No looked like it was flying to the island, i'm guessing that's where the thing came from" Zoro said.

"Interesting, like Brook said the loud noise we heard earlier was from that gate over there closing shut so it's not that we run into it but rather Thriller Bark ran into us and now that the gate is closed we're trapped inside"Robin said.

"I see that's why the skeleton told us to run away because we're inside some kind of trap"Usopp said "Wait but that would mean the people here are capturing sailors on purpose but why?" Nami asked "I bet all the people here are a part of Moria's crew, and why is to probably get more shadows and gather an even bigger crew"Nicole said.

"If this is a moving island inside a ship then we're technically still out at sea guess we can't anchor here"Franky said "Hold on! That's the last thing we wanna do! We gotta get out of this place right now!"Usopp yelled.

"Bad news you guys i think i have i can't go on that island sickness"Nami said "Me too i'm real sick"Chopper cried "No prob you too watch the ship"Luffy said coming out of the cabin with a butterfly net and insect cage.

"And you've got stupid adventure sickness again! Come to your senses! Come on! Look at that! That creepy looking building is a genuine haunted mansion i've ever seen one! And i'm not talking about the fun kind either! The kind you never make it out alive and not to mention there's a warlord somewhere on that island"Usopp said.

"You worry too much, i'm not going there to pick a fight i promise i'll be careful, i just wanna catch that ghost and keep it as a pet"Luffy grinned "You're gonna get us all killed!"Usopp yelled "Either way Brook's a part of our crew now so i have to bring him back and if i run into Moria or whatever i can beat him up to get his shadow back right?"Luffy asked turning to Nicole.

"Well i don't know if that's how his powers work but i guess it's worth a try"Nicole shrugged "Don't encourage him!"Usopp yelled at her "Sanji give me a pirate lunch box"Luffy grinned turning to Sanji "Here i've got the lunch boxes"Robin said "Luffy, Franky it's up to you to watch Robin while i watch the boat"Sanji said.

"Nothing gets my cola pumping like a crazy new adventure on an island"Franky said "Robin you're not seriously going with them are you?"Nami asked "It does sound exciting"Robin said "Right yeah now listen up, obviously we're gonna use a smaller boat to pull us close to shore and the solder dock system has something pretty damn super for that, i've been keeping this one a surprise it's channel two"Franky said.

"What's that?"the others asked "Good question, the system has six channels two of them are zero, then there one, two, three and four, naturally each dock has it's own set of capabilities, as you guys know the zeros are the paddle system, dock one holds the waver, dock three has the shark submerge ship"Franky said.

Nami, Usopp, Chopper and Franky went down to the basement floor as Franky unveiled his big surprise for dock two, the three sailed it out as Franky went back up "A paddle ship shopping boat, not bad huh? I call it Mini Merry II"he said, the small ship was modeled after the Strawhats old ship.

"Now this was one surprise that was definitely worth the wait thanks Franky, i love it!"Nami called back to the Sunny "With a ship like that i can go shopping in style anytime i want"Sanji said "Hurry up and let me ride it! Hurry up and let me ride it!"Luffy said literally jumping in place from excitement "Thanks so much Franky!"Nicole grinned and gave the cyborg a quick hug, literally just a few seconds, she only hugged Zoro and cute animals for a long time.

"Gotta say that was pretty thoughtful of you"Zoro said "Hold your horses pal we'll have our chance to take her for a ride soon enough, for now how about we let those three have a little fun"Franky said "So is that all the dock stuff or what?"Luffy asked "Uh huh, including channel one and three that i showed you before now you've seen it all"Franky said.

Then in the distance they heard a yelp "Nami"Sanji panicked running over to the rail "Tell me she's okay Nicole?!"he asked turning to her "Yup"Nicole said smirking a bit as Sanji visibly relaxed "Chopper and Usopp are fine too"she added.

Then the anchor just dropped on it own "I just build it there's no way the gears got loose"Franky said "There's someone on the ship"Nicole said laying a hand on her sword, just then the latch on the lawn deck opened up, Zoro got on his guard too, then Nicole yelped a bit and jumped before striking her sword at nothing "What was that about?"Sanji asked.

"I swear something just grabbed my butt"Nicole said, Zoro growled a bit stepping closer to her, then Kitetsu went flying on its own and landed on the lawn, Zoro collected the sword and put it back "There's an enemy on this ship"he said "I just told you that!"Nicole yelled "So you think it's a ghost doing this stuff or is it someone with a devil fruit power?"Franky asked.

"A devil fruit user"Nicole said "Where are they now?"Luffy asked "It's kinda hard to tell, they keep moving around"Nicole said "Right now i'm more concerned about Nami, you guys take care of the boat"Sanji said intending on swimming over to the island and saving her but then something invisible grabbed his leg and Sanji crashed against the ship and tossed him back on the lawn deck.

"Whatever it is it wants to keep us on the ship"Franky said "Can't see this bastard at all, he could take us out one by one and we couldn't do a damn thing about it"Zoro said, Robin gasped holding back something invisible as that something licked her, they heard that growl again before the Sunny started rocking about as the waves went crazy inside the wall.

"They're pushing us away from the island"Franky said, "Whatever that thing was it's gone now" Nicole said relaxing her guard and going with Zoro to get the anchor up.