Chapter Ninety Two ~ A little motivation goes a long way

~Third~

"Try to pick up the pace you guys we're in a hurry here"Sogeking as him, Nicole, Zoro and Sanji were making their way through the tunnel, except only three of them were running on foot as Sogeking was being carried on a blanket by Zoro and Sanji "Quit bossing us around you moron!" Zoro yelled at Sogeking.

"Hey my injuries are bad enough let's not hurt my feelings too"Sogeking said, Nicole rolled her eyes "Oh suck it up you big baby"she said "How can you talk to your fearless leader like that especially since i've been seriously injured in the line of duty, gah all of my ribs are broken all six!"Usopp said.

"You've got more ribs then that and you're a royal pain in the ass"Sanji said, Usopp went to explain his new weapon but none of them cared enough to listen "If you don't can it we're gonna make you get up and run"Zoro said "Gah so much pain did i mention my ribs are broken all ten are smashed"Usopp said "You've got more"Zoro said "Really? Twenty no i mean thirty actually a hundred"Usopp said "You were closer with twenty"Nicole said.

~skip~

"Sounds like they've started the attack"Sanji said "Speaking of sounds i keep hearing something weird from down the tunnel"Usopp said "You hear me telling you to shut up?"Zoro asked "It's not that, i've got a bad feeling about this"Nicole said "Come on"Sanji said picking up the pace dropping Usopp and they didn't care going back for him.

~skip~

"Come on guys listen to me you gotta stop! We're running straight to our deaths the waters gonna hit us head on! Can't you hear it's getting closer!"Usopp yelled freaking out as he was back to being carried in a blanket held by Zoro and Sanji.

"Even if there was water and this place was gonna flood turning around at this point wouldn't do us much good would it?"Sanji asked "Hey you can hear it right Nicole?"Usopp asked "Yeah but like Sanji said not much we can do about it"Nicole said.

They came to a stop as the rushing water got closer "I knew it"Usopp said "Hey it's Nami she's with that old lady"Zoro said "Hey check it out the pirate guys and other pirate lady are here too" Chimney said "Don't just stand there do something about this water!"Nami yelled.

"Well i'm open to suggestions"Zoro said, before he tried cutting the tunnel but it was too tough, the water came rushing at them swallowing up the whole crew, Nicole regained her bearings already holding her breath.

Nicole manoeuvred around drawing a sword 'Amaterasu style sixth form' she sliced downwards cutting the whole tunnel in half 'Waterfall Drop' she finished her thought and felt something grab her, she remembered something truly shocking before everything went black.

~skip~

The Strawhats spat out water but were still in shock after Kokoro dropped them off on the ship Franky and Robin had commandeered "They made it their all still alive, it's a miracle i can't believe it, they must have seen something down there that put them all in a state of shock, whatever it was it must have saved their lives if they hadn't passed out they would have swallowed enough water to kill them"Franky said.

"Well either way they're still alive though it does make you wonder what they could have seen down there that spooked them so much"Kokoro said "I bet it was you"Franky said, the Strawhats came to one by one the boys were freaking out about Kokoro being a mermaid when Zoro noticed Nicole was still out.

"Hey"Zoro said shaking her he freaked out and shook her harder "Come wake up"he said getting more panicked, her head looped back like a rag dolls, he glanced around thankful the others were busy greeting Robin, he gave Nicole mouth to mouth and she eventually woke up coughing up water, she smiled seeing Zoro "Hi"she said "Hey"he greeted back and kissed her.