Chapter Ninety Eight ~ Mysterious Waters

~Third~

As the Strawhats celebrated the whole crew coming back together, their new ship the Thousand Sunny and Franky joining the crew, news of their new bounties reached every corner of the known world, on one dark and gloomy island a certain man was reading the newspaper over a glass of wine when a batch of new bounties dropped in onto the balcony.

Mihawk of course didn't care for the other bounties, only a few in particular caught his interest, he grinned practically beaming with pride as his laugh echoed on the island holding one particular poster "That's my girl"he said, he smiled as he put up the wanted poster of his daughters new bounty displaying it proudly on a wall.

~skip~

The Strawhats were finished with their party and were already settling into a routine as the Sunny sailed in the for now calm seas, Luffy, Usopp and Chopper were goofing around exploring every inch of the ship, Sanji was tending to Nami's every whim and desire as she kept a close eye on the weather, Robin was reading as usual, their new crewmate Franky was steering the ship.

Zoro and Nicole were up in the crows nest, Zoro was braking in the new weights and Nicole was watching him as usual that look in her eyes as she admired those chiselled muscles that glistened with sweat, Zoro glanced over and noticed that look and he always blushed seeing that look but smirked, she was far too easy.

"Hey"Zoro called taking a brake, Nicole hummed snapping out of it "If you're done staring maybe you'd wanna give a try?"he asked with a smirk, only to get a smirk back as Nicole got up from the bench and walked over to him.

"You know what? I might as well"she said tossing her shirt off leaving her in her red bra, Zoro blushed equally red, damn her, always flipping the tables, well this time he refused to show it just casually taking a seat on the bench as Nicole pinned her hair up.

Nicole stretched out a bit before easily lifting the heavy weights Franky had stocked for them in advance, her muscles flexed as she lifted the one hundred pound or so weight like it was as light as air, after a while she had worked up a sweat and now Zoro was watching her with a savage look in his eyes, Nicole smirked taking a break and walking over to him lifting his head as he stared at her cleavage.

"Let's take this upstairs"Nicole said with a smirk returning that savage look "Yeah"Zoro smirked and grabbed her hand dragging her upstairs with quite the haste.

~skip~ (link to lemon in it's usual place)

Zoro panted collapsing on the bed next to her as Nicole shook a bit gathering her breath "You okay?" he asked throwing the blanket over them and gathering her in his arms "Yeah, just that"she took a deep breath finally calming her breathing "That was freaking intense"she said "Glad you enjoyed it"Zoro smiled kissing the top of her head.

~skip~

A few days later Chopper, Luffy and Usopp were playing around on the swing, Robin was gardening and Franky was doing whatever below the deck, Sanji asked the kids to catch octopus for dinner while Nami was in the aquarium/ dinning hall below enjoying some drink Sanji had made her.

Usopp got into some trouble while fishing for octopuses, the commotion from it alerted Zoro and Nicole up in the crows nest as they were training "What are those idiots doing?"Zoro wondered coming over to Nicole as she shrugged, Zoro just shrugged too sitting next to her when he spotted something "Hey there's something floating out in the ocean"he said over the speaker alerting the others.

It was just a barrel which Luffy pulled in "Treasure time!"Luffy, Chopper and Usopp chanted dancing around "Pity it's probably just some old booze and preserved foods"Nami said walking over "What?! You can't see inside how do you know?"Luffy asked "Because it says a treasure offering to the sea gods, it's an old practice called barrel drifting people prayed for safe passage by making an offer to the guardian spirits of the sea so it's more about superstition then actual treasure"Nami said.