Chapter Seventy Three ~ The End of Skypiea

~Third~

"He's far above now, it's only a matter of time until his ship reaches the top of the vine"Robin said "I don't get it what is it that Eneru wants up there?"Gan Fall asked "I believe he's trying to get to the golden bell"Robin said "A bell?"Gan Fall asked.

"A golden bell, tell me that's what you said isn't it?"Wyper the shandorian warrior asked "Yes"Robin simply said "Who was talking about a golden bell?"Usopp asked "Just before you were stuck by that lightning bolt you were speaking off a golden bell which Eneru desires, now that we know what Eneru's going for you have to tell me where it is"Wyper said.

"Hold on can we just think about this for one second you guys? You saw that thunderbolt we're as good as dead if we don't get out of here"Usopp said "It's up this beanstalk somewhere close to the top"Robin said "Actually it's on that tiny cloud"Nicole said pointing over to it "You sure? How do you know this?"Wyper asked.

Nicole glanced over at him before looking back to the cloud closing her eyes "I can just barely hear it, it's like a whisper"she said "Mantra?"Wyper muttered, Nicole opened her eyes "In the blue sea we call it Haki but yes"she said "I can't hear anything"Aisa said straining to hear it "That's the kind of focus you get from training"Nicole said.

"Now hold on we promised Nami we'd wait back on the ship, she's gonna be back with Luffy any time now i'm sure"Usopp said "The coward's right this time"Aisa said "The ruins of Shandora are in the layer directly below us, the giant beanstalk pierces the very center of the city, the bell was shot further up and must have landed on that cloud"Robin said.

"Oh man these ruins or whatever they are got blasted into dust and if we don't get out of here now we're gonna be next"Usopp said looking down from the edge of the cloud at the ruins "In the ruins i discovered a map that revealed the location of the grand bell free that holds a golden bell it indicated that it could be found at the heart of the ancient city"Robin said ignoring Usopp.

"Hey why are you ignoring me?"Usopp asked "To put it simply the force of the impact must have sent the bell hurling skyward to it's present location"Robin said then Usopp noticed something falling "Everyone get away from the beanstalk! Something's falling!"he yelled as the top of the stalk came crashing down.

"The top of the stalk, what's happening up there?"Robin asked "Oh no don't tell me Luffy and Nami fell with it i don't think i can take it!"Usopp said "Wyper!"Aisa called as the shandorian warrior got up again "No you can't go, not in this condition look at yourself you're a wreak you'd never make it and even if you did there's no way to reach Eneru while he's on that flying ship" Aisa said.

"The bell, it's over on that cloud, great warrior Kalgara longed to hear it's sound"Wyper said "Great warrior Kalgara?"Aisa asked "Yes, that is our true goal, Eneru i swear you will never take the bell!"Wyper said.

~skip~

The crew watched as a massive ball of thunderclouds full of lighting lowered onto Angel Island and destroyed it in a flash "What kind of an explosion was that? Not to mention that terrible lightning is still falling down like rain, i don't think anyone of us stand a chance of getting out of here alive"Usopp said totally freaked out "Angel Island's gone, how could you? Eneru, what cruelty what monstrous cruelty"Gan Fall muttered falling on his knees.

~skip~

"When he says he's gonna do something he does it"Zoro said finishing up as he explained that Luffy still wasn't done, Luffy wanted to ring the bell, "Wait he's gonna"Usopp trailed off "Yes he did say that but given the situation"Robin trailed off "Nah he's going to do it, no matter what" Nicole said.

"Ring? He's going to ring the bell?"Wyper asked "That's right no matter how hard Nami tries, Luffy won't leave until he rings that bell, you see Luffy is after the same thing as Eneru"Zoro said.