Chapter One Hundred Four ~ Strawhats Counterattack

~Third~

"Alright we got our work cut out for us, i doubt we're just gonna turn the corner and find the zombies with our shadows in them"Zoro said "Forget that! Luffy zombie is a complete freak of nature! He's ten times bigger then any giant i'm not sure anyone can beat him"Chopper said "It's true and not only is he huge, he also had your shadow and all of your fighting skills"Usopp said.

"Like that makes any damn difference"Zoro said "Wait what?"Usopp asked "What's the point in pissing our pants about how big and strong they are we still gotta beat them if we want our shadows back"Zoro said "Well we really don't have to worry about the zombies though i kinda wanna see how cool mine is"Luffy said.

"What are you talking about? You wanna hide from the sun for the rest of your life? We gotta get our shadows back from these ghouls"Zoro said "Yeah but there's another way, you remember what that geezer zombie told us? All we gotta do to free the shadows is put and end to Gecko Moria"Luffy said.

"You have a point there"Nicole said "Up there Moria's just sitting on his big ass waiting for us" Luffy said pointing to where Moria is "What?! Are you nuts?"Usopp asked "What do you mean? His butts asking for a kicking so that's what i'm gonna do and then all the shadows will return, Sanji fire up you're rescuing Nami"Luffy said.

"YEAH!!! That's exactly what i wanted to hear!!"Sanji yelled literally firing up "Oh yeah i forgot to tell you but the invisible guy yeah he spied on Nami while she was taking a bath"Usopp said "WHAT THE HELL YOU SAY?!?!? HE WILL PAY!!!"Sanji yelled literally exploding into white hot fiery rage "You just had to throw more fuel into the fire, didn't you?"Nicole muttered with a sweatdrop.

"I feel like it's all my fault since i let that creep take Nami right in front of my eyes, it's only right that i go with Sanji and also i'll do anything to stay away from Moria!"Usopp said scared "I'm worried about the skeleton fighting on his own, he needs back up, if Strawhat beats Moria before the skeleton's zombie wins then everything's cool, otherwise i gotta work over time to help Brook and hold on to my own damn shadow"Franky said.

"I can give you some extra back up with that one Franky"Zoro then smirked "I wanna see if that legendary samurai he's fighting lives up to his reputation or not"he said "I'd like to see that fight, i can tell where Brook and his shadow is, there's someone else there too and i just know it's my shadow, besides i want my pin back, dad would have my neck if he found out i lost it"Nicole said.

"If we're picking Nami's my top priority, that's the battle i'd like to lend my hands to and once we get her back we can all take down Moria as a team"Robin said "You say it's like no big deal but did you forget who he is? He's one of the seven warlords of the sea!"Chopper said "Yeah but so what? Crocodile was one too"Luffy said.

"That's my point exactly! Crocodile got this close to killing you! I'm begging you to be careful! Seriously i already warned you! Your zombie is terrifying! Terrifying!"Chopper said freaking out "Yeah i got it, i got it"Luffy said "I'M COMING TO RESCUE YOU NAMI!!!"Sanji yelled still burning up like a bonfire.

Usopp gave each of the crew some salt "Alright if we're gonna do this thing there's one point i cannot stress enough, there maybe a lot of thick forest on this island to hide in but there's no guarantee we can avoid the sunlight at all times, we're all alive right now because it's the middle of the night, in other words sunrise is our literal dead line, we have to get your shadows back by then so don't forget it, it's imperative we're out of here by dawn"Usopp said.

"I know exactly what you mean, there's nothing worse then going a whole night on an empty stomach, we're gonna make you regret you even thought about taking our food, you hear me Moria?! We're gonna make him give back twice the amount he took from us and before dawn!" Luffy said and the others cheered and the crew charged off.